AF Army 2nd October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army 2nd October

condom...walnuts...yet another classic o2m!!!
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

Condom full of walnuts is waaaaaay better than than a plastic baggie full of oatmeal!
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

Cy , i know exactly what you ment...lets arrange a date for when you could try....it could be a charity event for mwo!

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

Heres one of my girlfriend...Please dont make fun of her facial hair. She is very sensitive.

Attached files [img]/converted_files/647133=4124-attachment.jpg[/img]
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

good film starting , im off!

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

Cym, that means something TOTALLY different here!!!!!!!
              sigpic
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

shes very pretty Cy ...(tho I do know a good beauty salon!)

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

Really rubes. Wow. Is it to do with the private area!?
                  To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

Another tech question: How do ya'll post the quotes from the posts you're answering? I'm an internet idiot, thinking of taking a class!
                    sigpic

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

Yea, Cym. "I'd 'ave 'im" here would get you pummelled, prob by HIM!
                      sigpic

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

And heres a proper 1

And 1 of my bro

Attached files [img]/converted_files/647142=4125-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/647142=4126-attachment.jpg[/img]
                        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

o2, I've 2 empty bedrooms at home, 2 in my cabin down the road, and 2 in my cabin in mtns. How many do you need?
                          sigpic

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

Thank yew, thank yew, thank yew!! o2. (from my fav tv show, "The Closer", with Kyra Sedgewick.
                            sigpic

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

what about one of you Cy?

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Working...
                                X