AF Army 2nd October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army 2nd October

I was 30 when i started drinking again, and by my 33rd birthday i had pretty much destroyed all the good work id done in those 4 and a half years, except the relationship with Erin, which had stayed brill(thankyou God). I have to start again, but its a lesson learnt and i plan on doing things right this time, and learn from my mistakes from before, both sober and drunk.
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

Been away. OHHH!! Cym, you look almost exactly like my SIL, who has a body about like Sea's son!! And o2, you've got you're man there! Did you have to use restraints?!?
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

restraints?

one2many;429749 wrote: I still have to use restraints Ruby lol.
        If he ever says you're suffocating him, you aren't holding the pillow down tight enough!!:H
        sigpic
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

Wow!! These pictures are great. Not only are you all witty, but you're gorgeous people too. I'm feeling a lil' more frumpy 'n' old now that I've scrolled through the last few pages
          When life is more than you can stand...kneel.

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

You know, Cym, people tell my SIL all the time he looks like a bigger Tom Cruise. Women LOVE him!!!
            sigpic

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

MM, I can tell you're gorgeous. I had my time, but now I AM frumpy, cane and all! Only o2 thinks I look nice! (You're supposed to love your Mammy). o2, did I tell you my hair was that color when I was young, and I have green eyes?
              sigpic

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

MM,

I, too, am pretty old and frumpy feeling right now.

However, it is fun to put faces to and see the children of our friends here.

I might post a picture of me if I can get hubby to take a flattering picture of me in a rosy light and with a vaseline covered lens. :H

Love,
                Cindi
                AF April 9, 2016

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

How do I attach one of my photos on here?

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

that does the self confidence no harm Rubes! Think im as bonkers as Tom Cruise, but i am a little bit taller, hes a little bit smaller!
                    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

Hello Army - just managed to read through the 38 pages

I see we have another NZer here now - welcome angelcakes. You might want to come trick or treating with me and Cy in January.
                      It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

Hi none2
                        Just read that other thread with the comments from alter ego. Was going to post some serious abuse on there but seeing as you refrained I will. I just cant believe some cowardly tosser would say that kind of thing abput you when you have supported all and sundry on here. Dont worry I have a finglas kiss in my bag for that beatch.....
                        BH

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

Hell! I can't even find a paperclip anywhere to begin the process of inserting a picture!

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

If this worked, this is a picture of the fam last Fall Attached files [img]/converted_files/647205=4130-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

yaaaayyy!!!!!! It worked!! It's lil', but it worked

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

morning zep. Hows the day tdy?
                                Yes, we have another from N.Z and last night we had a welshie too, but they dont seem to have posted tnt.:upset:
                                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Working...
                                X