• Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army 2nd October

How did the kids do in the race?
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

MM, HOW beautiful!! (& I guess ur the lovely brunette!)
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

'K, o2, clicked paper clip and it said error. How 'bout pm'ing me sometime w/step-by-step on this. We'll talk, daughter!! I have managed to put pics in bucket!!! Where are my children when I need them ( or grand'c!)
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

Course you have o2m. A helpfull soul, a loving and caring heart, a wicked sense of humour, time for everyone.....
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

and the best set of jabbers ive ever seen(under clothing that is!!)
            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

Hi Cy and Wally
              The dishies failed their mission yesterday, thank goodness I didn't do the 14 hour round trip with them or I would be a bit sad.
              It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

My boy dishie nearly got pushed over on the track - he was lucky to stay on his feet really and is a bit sore today - nothing that a nice hot bath and massage won't fix though.

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

It's just after 11am - and it's my birthday

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

I've got heaps of dvd's on canine massage but am not that good at it really. The trainer who took the dogs down to the track is excellent and he popped Draco's neck and back back in last night for me.

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

Thanks Wally - Krigs and I are going to give up smoking today - AREN'T WE KRIGS!

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

ZEP..HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Penblwydd hapus i chi
                        Penblwydd hapus i chi
                        Penblwydd hapus i zeppie
                        Penblwydd hapus i chi

Whats your plans for the day Zep?
                        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

You got the patches and gum Zep, or are you gonna freestyle it on ya own?
                          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

Just a normal old day for me - work the dishies, roar into town to pick up meat for our meat raffle at the pub - work at the pub - catch up on MWO - ZZZZZZZZZZZ

No I'm going to go cold turkey Cy - I know how to do it, I just have been putting it off (for seven years) I always planned to give up at 28.

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

Well i hop you have a great day Zep. You deserve it. Youve been there with me sober right from my starting point, and i admire you Zep, cause as i said before, when your starting to post, were going to bed! Im looking forward to that dessert pizza in Jan!
                              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

I always write hop instead of hope for some strange reason!
                                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Working...
                                X