X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army 2nd October

It will be a good day Cy - thanks

What are you talking about Wally?????
    It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

Here's my dishie who nearly fell yesterday - he's having a good stretch so hopefully he will be right for Tuesday. Attached files [img]/converted_files/647239=4137-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

How often do they race Zep?
        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

Wally22;429824 wrote: Hmmm this doesn't seem right. Tell me again Zeppie, what was the name and address of the pub you work at?
          just wondering
          ??????????????

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

Once a week usually , but I raced them twice this week to no avail.

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

OK, done putting dinner on (kielbasa and cabbage and cornbread). Hubs will be home in an hour. Oh, forgot baked sweet potatoes slathered in butter. Wild 2 think about our time diffs. All, I probably need to sign off. Things 2 do, people 2 do. You're all great, and I have learned SO much. I love all you wicked AF's!!!
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

PS, Cym, tomorrow's going to be a GREAT day, no matter what you hear!!
                sigpic
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

have a great day rubes - and I hope your bumped head gets better soon

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

Take care Rubes. Dinner sounds luuuush. is kielbasa a sausage?
                    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

Thanks Rubes. Ill keep that post in my thoughts whatever the outcome.
                      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

Right - I better go and do some work - Have a good evening and sleep everyone.

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

Yes, Cym. I THINK it's a Polish sausage, and this is my husbands FAV dinner. I don't boil my cabbage, I fry it, then add some boiling water to make sure it's tender and have what we Southerners call 'pot likker'. Nite now, hun. Love to swap recipes with you sometime, and I'm coming to Wales 1 day. I told you that's where my ancestors are from, didn't I? You & GF ever visit ATL, let me know!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

Will do Rubes. Have a good evening. As we say in wales.. We'll keep a welcome in the hillside, we'll keep a welcome in the vales, this land of song will still be singing, when you come home again to Wales...
                            Nos Da.
                            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

Love it SO much, Cym, I'm painting it on one of the logs in my cabin!!! (I do wall paintings, murals, etc.) Nite Hun.
                              sigpic

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

it looks like this thread has died...everyone off to bed & all.
                                Thought I'd just say Happy Birthday Zeppie - I know what time it is where you are!!! Good luck giving up the smokes...I did it 7weeks ago - feel fantastic about it. There's another thread by Rags about womens & smoking & depression - a good read to give you another reason to give 'em up.

Comment

Working...
                                X