AF Army 2nd October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army 2nd October

Sea, on Jay Leno last night, they showed a peg leg that someone left on someone's door step up for auction on E-bay...LOL!!
    :l
    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

Ruby...IMHO....the fact that your in-laws want to use the cabin is a no brainer!! NO NO NO NO NO. I want to slap your husband for even thinking that was an option. Ok I feel better now. I figure you want to try to keep the peace, but I would stand up and say something. You work hard for him both in and out of the house and you deserve it!!!!

Just my opinion!!!!
      "The one true thing that I know about myself is that I will never stop learning things about myself!":nutso:

AF SINCE 5/23/2007 - MINUS 3 DAYS!!!!

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

akmom;429170 wrote: ruby.....for my kids I take a slice of lemon with a little bit of salt on it and place in on the bruise for about 15 minutes twice a day.....it lessens the irritation that makes you want to keep touching it, and help absorb all of the toxins from the bruise. Then once a day I give them 1 ibuprofen and small glass of lemon water(a 1 to 1 ratio of water/lemon juice). They hate the taste but it helps alleviate the pain. It contains bioflavonoid which aids as an anti-coagulant and an anti-infective. Plus there bruises tend to go away in a matter of days instead of weeks.
        And to be honest....as an alcoholic, I always panic that any bruises on my children are going to be seen as something I did, and I want them to go away QUICK!!! Although I know that children 3, 5 and 7 and those who play sports are bound to end up with bruises. Although it is sort of scary that I know the names of most of the emergency room nurses because of my kids!!!!!

Today is a good day!! Thanks you guys for everything!!!!
        "The one true thing that I know about myself is that I will never stop learning things about myself!":nutso:

AF SINCE 5/23/2007 - MINUS 3 DAYS!!!!

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

Sea!!!!!! Peg leg is itMMMMMMMMMMM I have a bone ( parden the pun) to pick with you !!!
          Shall we meet on the bridge ??????
          Love your UNKOWN personality

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

This is my favorite player. He is the closing Pitcher. He has a nice bum and does a great Irish Jig.lol
            "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

What's up Capt?

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

Unknown Personality??? I thought I knew myselves.lol

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

Thanks, 1 & A. I feel better already. There's some background. He's a only child (or might as well be, stepbrother raised by aunt) and they adore him. They are CLEAN FREAKS. Move their appliances once a month to scrub. I'm catch as catch can. Have to many other ways to live my live. So they think I'm lazy. Too bad. Hubs likes me a little dirty! LOL LOL They are 83 and have no other life. FIL is most self-centered, intolerant, rude person I know (some of his habits: spitting (constantly), digging at his nails with ANYTHING ANYWHERE, eating like pigs - both of them think manners are shite, talking nostop about volkswagons (his hobby) even beside my Mother's coffin, etc etc) and they are who I see every day. You can teach the ignorant but you can't fix stupid!!!!
                  sigpic
                  Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

Sorry I meant to say do you guys ( girls that is ) really judge a man on the shape of his arse. UMMMM like you are walking down the street and looking at mens parts which parts just instantly grab your attention just a interested male wondering!!!
                    cap

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

limers;429186 wrote: I think your a little miss understood wip. I have to admit I have found some of your posts a little raw , but Im now realise some things are just harder to take on board than others and that is why I feel you can cut to the bone . I see you now as a very straight talking person and I admire you for that. I know if Im looking for advice , the advice you give will be honest...not just telling me what I want to hear ..in other words, the best advice you can get!
                      Thanks limers, you are a straight-talker, too. I have never been the type to do a lot of sugar-coating, and saying oh-you-poor-dear. As DoggyGirl always said (I am paraphrasing), I am hard-nosed with others when I talk about alcohol, because I know that I have to be hard-nosed with myself, and anything else gives me way too much room to wiggle loose and let the booze-talk and making-excuses talk, get the upper hand. And for me, this is truly a life and death struggle. If we were just talking about whether or not to give up bowling as a hobby... it would be another thing entirely...

In Buddhist thought, wisdom is the marriage of compassion with clarity. The two must be carefully balanced. Too much "compassion" means we become cloudy, mushy thinkers, and our behavior is ineffective. Too much "clarity" makes us cold, and also prone to ineffective behavior. I do try to keep them balanced in my own life; and I am frustrated here at MWO, because I sometimes think that there is an attitude that all clarity is forbidden in favor of sentimentality... It feels a bit like living in an alcoholic household, in which we must at all times pretend that everything is nice and sweet and lovely, and we must at all costs ignore the elephant in the living room...

wip

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

Definitely checkin' out the butt Capt.lol. Now turn around.

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

OK . But does the personality rate I know you cant see that!!!

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

Cap, love ur posts! I need to hear something funny after the morning I've had! I like men who look like they know themselves, but phsically I look at chest and shoulders. Got any pics?
                            sigpic
                            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

Personality is Huge, but, I guess physical attraction comes first. What the hell do I know. I am single.lol. What is this "bone" u have to pick with me?
                              Hey, Rubes. My birthday is the day before yours. We should have a MWO party. Where is that Chef with our cake??lol

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

WIP, I love you just the way you are. You're welcome to call me on crap anytime!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X