Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army 2nd October

Good Morning everyone,

I thought I would start the thread today as I missed most you yesterday. I am really struggling with work, studying and keeping up with the site! Somethings gotta give, so whats it to be? Work perhaps.......

I saw the shite from alter ego yesterday, that was really upsetting but I think nobody rose to it? Which in my opionion is the very best thing. It is so easy just to jump in and have a go but then it never ends and gets so nasty. And anyway there is NO DOUBT in anyones minds that One 2 is the cement that holds us all together and we love her loads! So there!
    How d'ya feel being likened to cement one 2? LOL

I do keep up with the thread even though it moves so fast and I notice that a lot of new soldiers signed up yesterday. A huge welcome to you all and I look forward to getting to know you. Soon this army will be able to take over the world :H

Anyway peeps, I gotta start getting ready for work and that means taking my doggie out for his morning walk. It is dark and cold now and I am SO missing the light mornings. But still enjoy the walk. Walking sets me up for day.

Have a lovely day everone and I'll catch you later.

Love StartingOver
    xxx
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

AF Army 2nd October

Um hi...i've been reading this thread for a few days & you guys are nuts...I want in!!! You seem to know each other so well and I feel like a bit of a stalker without introducing myself... so hi! I work full time & have a family but i hope i can contribute to this thread so you can know me a little also...I guess we've all got all something in common(...cue tears..)
    I also need an avatar but don't know how to do that...there's no 'Find an Avatar' thingy to click on...

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

Good morning Angel & Starting......I have to tell you the best thing about living in my time zone(Alaska) that I am as far away from you guys as I can possibly be, so I get the best of both worlds. I get the words of wisdom and inspiration before I go to bed EVERY NIGHT and the ongoing support during the day!!!

Isn't life grand!!!!
      "The one true thing that I know about myself is that I will never stop learning things about myself!":nutso:

AF SINCE 5/23/2007 - MINUS 3 DAYS!!!!

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

Feeling great today , day 4 for me , no cravings yet!! Im feeling positive about this , this time!

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

YEAH LIMERS!!!!!!:goodjob::happy::wd::yay:

PS This is your own personal cheering section!!!
          "The one true thing that I know about myself is that I will never stop learning things about myself!":nutso:

AF SINCE 5/23/2007 - MINUS 3 DAYS!!!!

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

Angelcakes;428874 wrote: Um hi...i've been reading this thread for a few days & you guys are nuts...I want in!!! You seem to know each other so well and I feel like a bit of a stalker without introducing myself... so hi! I work full time & have a family but i hope i can contribute to this thread so you can know me a little also...I guess we've all got all something in common(...cue tears..)
            I also need an avatar but don't know how to do that...there's no 'Find an Avatar' thingy to click on...
            Morning All-

I am not part of the army at the moment :upset: but I do know how to do an avater.

Welcome Angelcakes!

Just go to the top left hand link that says 'User CP' click on that and you will see an 'Edit Avatar' option. From then on it's quite self explanatory- choose one from the selection, or upload on from your PC.

Have a great day everyone, I am starting on the naltrexone today- was going to Barcelona which would have been an ideal test as it is a huge trigger for me but has been cancelled until Monday- but thats OK I am sure I will find some triggers before then to see what happens.

Till later
            Marbs x

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

Morning Everyone, and Hi Angel Try the "user CP" link at the top left of the page - it lets you change your profile/sig/avatar and stuff.

I have my tinternet connection back again... cos I lost it for about 5 hours last night.. gah... typical really, cos I had insomnia too! Ended up washing the floor at 3am and making a banana and walnut tea loaf at 4am... just for something to do!
              Still wide awake as well at the mo!
              ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

limers;428876 wrote: Feeling great today , day 4 for me , no cravings yet!! Im feeling positive about this , this time!
                Good for you Limers- you can do it!

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

Hey thanks all - specially limers...like it?? I love froggies...

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

thanks ak and bella , by the way bella , cool poem for one2!

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

Angelcakes , I love it!

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

Hi Just checking in - nice to see all the posts - have only checked in occasionally since completing 30 days at beginning of July - so nice to be back - having to cram this in (this is not what I want to do) because I'm off to job where I really can't log in as I used to - but hey - so long as I see your posts morning and evening then I'm in with a chance - weather here is getting a bit colder although nice sunny day today. I think this army is great. Thanks for having me! Patricia x
                        Short term goal 7 days AF

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

Patrica , when work is finished you MUST report for duty here!

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

Liers....delighted to see you so upbeat my pal.

Whaa! Whaa! Whaa! Trying to tell me something?

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

Just popping in to say thanks. I won't post much on this thread now as I've decided to go back on the mod road again. Admittedly and already I have had a drink (not this morning of course, last night with hubby) - it was inevitable really. Wednesday was always a favourite drinking day. Anyway, I want to say a big thank you for everyone on this thread who supported me during my 30 days! I will check in on you all from time to time.
                              Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Working...
                              X