Peace Corp. 10/02...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peace Corp. 10/02...

Great that you sound so happy Sunbeam,I hope that everyone will keep it going until I return on Sunday...Are you done with your bulb planting???
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Peace Corp. 10/02...

You are welcome with open arms....ONE2...Leprechauns are my favorites..
      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Peace Corp. 10/02...

one2many;429736 wrote: Will be dropping in here myself if thats ok guys?
        Of course!
        Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Peace Corp. 10/02...

Vlad is tired and off to bed. Hope you're feeling better O2M!
          Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Peace Corp. 10/02...

I think I will drop in here from time to time, too, if ya'll don't mind. MWO needs a thread to encompass all of us, AF or mod, because we are ALL friends and supporters of one another.

Nighty, night, Vlad.

Evie, I sure hope your trip is wonderful. I have Hay's book "You Can Heal Your Life" on my bedstand and as soon as I can reasonably read again, will start it.

Love,
            Cindi
            AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Peace Corp. 10/02...

Evielou,
              Many of the bulbs are in but not all. Most of the daffodils (48) went in my neighbor's yard. They are in memory of her husband, who died just about a year ago. We sang in church choir together, rode together many times.

I am really into good gardening tools. I bought a new one this year specifically designed for planting bulbs. It works great, but the task is still hard work.

In my yard I added just 10 (fragrant) daffodils, plus 5 oriental lilies. The lilies I already had were mostly Asiatic, which bloom earlier. I will still be putting in some alliums and pale blue grape hyacinths.
              My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Working...
              X