Peace Corp. 10/02...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peace Corp. 10/02...

Good day to you my Friends,I am receiving PMs asking me to continue the Peace Corp.I am glad to, but can not do it alone.Someone must help as I travel alot and work is getting busier and busier.The weekend is quickly approaching and I am so excited...we are going to a Hay House convention.i met Louise Hay several times, in the past, at places where she was teaching and I remembered that she shared her birthday with my grandma, grandma was Oct.6 1926 and Louise was Oct.6 1936..I sent an E Mail to Hay House to wish her Happy birthday and asked her if she remembered me.I got no reply until yesterday when the Mailman delivered a BACK STAGE PASS for the convention...WOW..I wasn't expecting that.I feel like a kid at Christmas.I couldn't sleep cause I was so excited...
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Peace Corp. 10/02...

Hi evielou --- sounds like an exciting weekend is ahead for you! wow, a backstage pass, that should make it really special. Let us know all about it when you return.
    Feeling real good today on my 5th day AF (but plans to mod tonight as it is my 32nd wedding anniversary).
    Yes, I'd also like to see this thread continue .... I feel lost with the massive pages on the Army thread. I think it has to do with being in a completely different time zone.

Have a great day everyone!

Comment

Peace Corp. 10/02...

Congrats Evie!! So much better than a rock star!!LOL I'll try to help with the thread, tho I don't have much peace today. I WILL be home this weekend, but I travel a lot too. Have added laptop w Wi on my Christmas list. Thanks for you presence, it is a comforting thing for me.
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Peace Corp. 10/02...

Dear New day,it is great that you can do 5 days AF...I remember when 1 day was impossible for me...Enjoy your anniversary...32 years is an (amazing record of some kind, I am sure).I was married 27 yrs. and then I fell in love...we have been married 7 yrs. going on forever, I pray..
        Thanks for your help Ruby, I hope Santa hears your wish..I got my laptop (sparky) last Christmas and the first thing I did was join this forum and learn how to type....You are a comfort for me, as well...

Comment

Peace Corp. 10/02...

Hey everyone - feeling a bit lonely since leaving the AF Army Thread so joining you guys here.
          Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Peace Corp. 10/02...

One of our church preachers is coming down to discuss the service for Sunday ref. power point presentation - with my hubby, not me! So I'm going to keep out of our computer room for a while!
            Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Peace Corp. 10/02...

so nice to see you Vlad,no need to be lonely, you have tons of friends how care very much for you...What is power point??? what church do you go to?I know that it has been a great help in your recovery...It is great that you have such a supportive group..Would you help with the peace corp. for a few days while I'm gone??

Comment

Peace Corp. 10/02...

Yeah, no prob.

Comment

Peace Corp. 10/02...

I am packing and trying to remember what I have forgotten...OMG, I forgot to ask my friend to feed Roslyn my kitty...Be right back

Comment

Peace Corp. 10/02...

Is the Peace Corps like a mods thread? What is the focus?

Comment

Peace Corp. 10/02...

evielou;429572 wrote: What is power point??? what church do you go to?
                      Powerpoint is a slideshow software package - the church minister's like to use it to accompany their sermons!

The church I go to is Methodist - it's cool, I run a youth club there... well try to - constructing some promotional cards at present on vistaprint.co.uk!!!

Comment

Peace Corp. 10/02...

CS04;429584 wrote: Is the Peace Corps like a mods thread? What is the focus?
                        I believe Peace Corps is for anyone, mods or AF, is that right Evie?

Comment

Peace Corp. 10/02...

I went to Kidder memorial methodist church for summer bible studies with my cousins, as a kid...my cousins (2nd) were all boys.Brad, Craig, Steve and mark...Brad was why I went to Bible study...What a hunk(tall and blonde) people called us Kissing cousins but that was only true...ONCE.

I am thinking of taking my autograph book to the conference.I wonder if Wayne Dyer would mind signing a book that also included Mickey and Cinderella????

Comment

Peace Corp. 10/02...

Yes Vlad, for everyone.I have seen people hurt on other AF threads from posting about drinking and have seen Mod threads where people who are AF dishing those that Mod.I started the Peace Corp. to keep peace, and to support everyone, in their own choice..

Comment

Peace Corp. 10/02...

Hi CS,
                              Yes, the Peace Corps includes everyone - all are welcome, even those of us who drink moderately.

I'm glad you are still stopping by this site. My fall is going great, September was much better than August. I really brought my grade up! Currently, I decided to go AF from Sept 27 until Columbus Day weekend, when we will be serving wine to guests in our home.
                              My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Working...
                              X