Finally Waking up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally Waking up

The beginning of Day 4, Wow, what a differrence. It used to be all I could do to get my sorry butt out of bed. Usually barely making to work on time, hitting the snooze button way too many times. Feeling like crap.

Today I woke up an hour and a half eary feeling great. The house was quiet, I got to have some "me" time. It's like I found this wonderful new extra time to enjoy....more life.

I think I'm finally "waking up" and realizing. I just have to get this right.

Hope you all have a wonderful day :h
    :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Finally Waking up

thats awesome and it gets even better as time goes on.. keep going .. stay strong and think positive ..
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Finally Waking up

AKgirl, I am happy for you! Enjoy your day and many more to come
      :l
      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Finally Waking up

Good for you! It won't always feel this good... but it will always be better than how it was, before!

wip

Comment

Finally Waking up

I am happy for you today, AK. It IS nice to have that extra "me" time for yourself, isn't it? Enjoy your day!!!
          "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Finally Waking up

Love your posts AG. The time difference messes us up w/staying together on posts. Yes, it gets better, unless, like me, you jump out of bed (AFTER SOBER DAY) in your sleep and crack your skull. Hubs is on way home now, so that's our time, but will check back tomorrow. PM anytime!
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Finally Waking up

Its a great feeling AK, Keep it up!
              Starting over again 09/06/11

"When its good its good its so good until it goes bad" Pink,Sober

sigpic

Comment

Finally Waking up

AK girl, great! Do you remember when we had a brief conversation about the winter coming on? Here in Oregon it's not too dark yet but will be pretty soon, plus the rain. I have one of those light boxes that I'm going to get out pretty soon, what about you?

Good job girl, keep going on that great feeling!

Comment

Finally Waking up

Great going AKGirl!
                  Yes, being AF gives you sooooo much more time every day! I like the fact that Im going to sleep rather than passing out, and feeling so much more alert too.
                  Enjoy your extra "me" time - you deserve it
                  C
                  ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

Finally Waking up

Great job, AK.....it only gets better...

Don

Comment

Finally Waking up

AKgirl....Ive had days like that...those quiet early ones when everyone is still asleep...you feel so good. Now..remember those days and make them every day...good for you.....I need to do the same! X

Comment

Finally Waking up

Thank you everyone. Day 5 Woohoo!!

Comment

Finally Waking up

Great job AKgirl
                          Keep up the good work!
                          HW

Comment

Finally Waking up

akgirl that is wonderful!!! Makes you wonder why you didn't do it before, when there was no snow on the ground and you could go out and have a cup of coffee on the deck!!

I am so happy for you, you are finding that all is right with the world!!!!
                            "The one true thing that I know about myself is that I will never stop learning things about myself!":nutso:

AF SINCE 5/23/2007 - MINUS 3 DAYS!!!!

Comment

Finally Waking up

AstraiaJ.;429979 wrote: I have one of those light boxes that I'm going to get out pretty soon, what about you?
                              Oh yes, my boyfriend got me one. He noticed how cranky I get the more dark we have.

Thank you all for the support :l

Comment

Working...
                              X