Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army 3rd October

Good morning peeps,

I am so glad its Friday cos I am feeling a little tired. Feeling good though but want a lie in hopefully until at least 6.30am LOL.

Zeppie, a belated happy birthday to you love. I hope you had a great day yesterday!

KP, its the big day today isnt it? I have everything crossed for you:l looking at your photos yesterday I have decided that KP now stands for Kitchen Pinup! You ever thought of doing a calendar?:H

One2 is baby Mia OK today? I was concerned to read that she had fallen?

Rubes, I hope your egg has subsided hun. No more accidents today please!

Limey, day 5 for you today, you can do this and you are doing GREAT! Keep it up

Sea, your kids are gorgeous! I want that one with the 6 pack please :H

Chelle, I hope your toothache is better today.

Marbs, Vlads, Evie, Cinders, Wipster, Krigs, LTG, Wally, Hipps, Patricia, AC, MM, have a beautiful day all of you.

Right, my head has now exploded trying to remember everything at this ungodly hour. I know I have probably forgotten someone, please forgive me or give me a slap!

Catch you later on

Love Startingover xxx

P.S. It is peeing down with rain here and I have to go out and walk my doggie :upset: so I will be a drowned rat to start my day!
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

AF Army 3rd October

Good morning from sunny AF Saudi which I'm trying to escape from to go home. Don't drown the dog!

Comment

AF Army 3rd October

good morning starting......allen is right...don't drown the dog!

Morning Allen!!
      "The one true thing that I know about myself is that I will never stop learning things about myself!":nutso:

AF SINCE 5/23/2007 - MINUS 3 DAYS!!!!

Comment

AF Army 3rd October

Hi there Allen and AK!
        Me and doggie survived, just, I want the sunshine back ! Allen, if you have heat and sunshine, send it it ME!!!!

Catch you later x
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

AF Army 3rd October

Good morning from a sunny but cold Wales.
          Hope everyone is well and has nice things planned for the weekend. I am hoping today is the day i know about my job. Its taken so long to finally get here, i just want to know either way. If i do get the job, i will politley tell the agency that I got it and thank them for there help...NOT!
          Plans for today..Wait for job news, teach Erin how to ride her bike with out stabilizers and win the stanley cup on the 360!
          Have a great, positive friday everyone.
          Hope you had a great birthday Zep
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army 3rd October

Starting...I did do some model work......when i was 6!!! it was for a clothing company, or store. I remember having to dress up in a purple suite(top to bottom!) with purple suede shoes and stand with for a family 'photo' I also had to lie in bed with formula 1 bed clothes. The sheet was the car and as it got to where your head was it was the cockpit and stearing wheel! I had a set of them, and they were my favourite bedclothes for years! Dont think my alc ravaged body would sell much these days !!!!
            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army 3rd October

Hi everybody, Hope you all have a good day. Startingover - thanks for the good wishes - respect to those people who remember everybody's names - I can remember content but not too sharp on names - must try harder! Danger day for me. I've got day off and have to drive down to South Coast (my sis lives there). I ALWAYS have a bottle of wine when I get back in the evening from driving home. I've worried about this now for 24 hours thinking about all the little tricks I can employ to get round it. Got to be aware of the witchin hour. Also going to keep eating all day - that helps. I just don't trust myself but going to try hard. Otherwise sun is shinning here and it looks a beautiful day although I don't suppose that will last. Will log on tonight when I get home (got to be accountable to someone/everybody). Hope you all have a decent day . . . . . Px
              Short term goal 7 days AF

Comment

AF Army 3rd October

Morning Patricia. Just think how good its been not drinking. The waking up with a clear head, being able to think things through. Being happy and genuily smiling. You will wake up tmr sober and feel great about yourself, and thats better than what any bottle can do for you. Things will only get better as time goes on. Were all here for you later to talk to. Can you leave your purse at home tnt, so you cant buy any wine on the way home?
                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army 3rd October

Cy Help......need help with a beef recipe!! Can I PM you???
                  "The one true thing that I know about myself is that I will never stop learning things about myself!":nutso:

AF SINCE 5/23/2007 - MINUS 3 DAYS!!!!

Comment

AF Army 3rd October

Course you can. Let me know the cut of beef an the recipe you want and ill get to work!
                    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army 3rd October

Just popping in to say 'Good Morning!'
                      Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

AF Army 3rd October

Me too, Good morning everybody and Happy Birthday Zeppie!

Comment

AF Army 3rd October

Oh - Happy Birthday Zepps!!!
                          Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

AF Army 3rd October

Hi All,
                            Was in bed by 7pm last night.. this new attack-of-the-toothache turned into the flu. Im all shivers n aches n pains
                            My immune system must be at an all time low, or something!
                            I seem to be getting everything going at the mo.

Anyway, going to drink plenty hot drinks and soup and space out those ibroprofens properly today, cos im pretty sure i took too many painkillers yesterday and they've knoocked my stomach for six.

Hope everyone else's friday is Flu-Free!
                            ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

AF Army 3rd October

A work colleague has been inspired by my 30 days and is attempting to be AF until Christmas!

Comment

Working...
                              X