Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army 3rd October

I'd hire you Cym!!!
    "The one true thing that I know about myself is that I will never stop learning things about myself!":nutso:

AF SINCE 5/23/2007 - MINUS 3 DAYS!!!!

Comment

AF Army 3rd October

Too late, AK! Sea and I have first dibs!!
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army 3rd October

just checking in , everythings good , going to watch the days of wine and roses to keep me motivated ! Zaks on computer so I dont think I will get much acces to it but having a great fri night! Hope you all are too!

Comment

AF Army 3rd October

My favs are 'When A Man Loves A Woman' and '28 Days.'
          sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army 3rd October

its a good one one2!

Comment

AF Army 3rd October

hello all. hope everyones had a good night. Whats been happernin? Any exciting fri night chat?!
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army 3rd October

Hey, good night guys!
                Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

AF Army 3rd October

Gone to bed. First time erins sister has stayed, and its nice to haave them both over. Erin rode her bike without stabilizers straight away. I was amazed and very proud to see her riding around with a big smile on her face.
                  Dont know what i mean really! Just wondered whats been up tnt. Missed being here with u all
                  To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army 3rd October

Nos Da Vlad.
                    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army 3rd October

It was pretty cool. I held hold of the bike for about 10 secs and away she went! Well impressed. Think it helped that her stabilizers were pretty wonky on the bike, so she had to find her balance anyway!!!
                      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army 3rd October

I'm back! What's up!
                        sigpic

Comment

AF Army 3rd October

that bike is luuuuush rubes. Ive only just come back, so dont really know!
                          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army 3rd October

Finishing my chicken & dressing casserole. Poor Hubs!! 12 hour days!! he is so good to me, when he's not being a b......d!
                            sigpic

Comment

AF Army 3rd October

Don't know what kind of bike it is, will ask Hubs. Looks like his Harley Fatboy. We ride and Ultraglide now, really tricked out. I bought his 'Gremlin bells' for both.
                              sigpic

Comment

AF Army 3rd October

o2, he's been riding with my sis while my leg recuperates. They've even stayed overnight (same room) on trips!! No worries, mate!! He can't afford both of us!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X