Need help finding important ad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you ever see the neat ad Nicole Kidman did on alcoholism? It was before Keith came out with his addiction problems. Probably done before she ever met Keith.

Seems like the words under the influence or beyond the influence or words like that were in it. It aired as a commercial here in the U.S.and then was online. I thought I had it saved but had a computer crash. When I google it - it doesn't come up for some reason.

It was done as a cartoon with Nicole's voice and showing the whole sad story of what drinking too much can do. Would be a great thing for everyone to see if we could only find it. Anyone know the name of it?
    Eve11
    "Control your destiny or somebody else will"

~Jack Welsh~:h

God grant me the serenity to accept the people I cannot change, the courage to change the one I can, and the wisdom to know it's me. ~Author unknown, :thumbs:

Sorry, Eve. Don't know it. If you find it, let me know!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
    X