X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army 4th October

Morning all,

Are we well?

I am trying to ask myself that since my plans for a lie in have been scuppered! Planning on staying in the land of nod until at least 7am and then at 5am the radio starts blaring out Lady Marmalade!!! Someone forgot to switch the damn thing off!!! Obviously that wasnt me cos I am perfect. LOL

Anyway its chilly here the heating is on and I am wide awake now, so thought I would just say Hi to you all and welcome the weekend.

Catch yer later

Love startingover
    xxx
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

AF Army 4th October

Hi Starting and everyone else , im off to hairdressers now and later today I think I will plan a bakeoff with the kids , x factor of course and perhaps a movie after that! Watched days of wine and roses kast night , a bit depressing ! Hope all you lot are well. Happy saturday...

Comment

AF Army 4th October

Morning all. Woke up this morning and went to take my daily intake of drugs and realized that ive run out of campral. Anyone know if the docs is open on a sat?
      Whats everyones plan for this wonderfull saturday? Since ive stopped drinking the weeks have flown by so quickly.
      Well, ive got the 2 girls and another 7 month girl coming over later, so should be fun. And tnt they have live ice hockey on NASN, so ill be up late tnt!
      Have a great day everyone, and when you read this last bit give me a BIG SMILE!
      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army 4th October

Morning Soldiers!

I just want to wish you all a lovely morning and AF day!

I hope to be back with you soon

Marby XX

Comment

AF Army 4th October

Hi Starting, Cy, Matbs and Limers,
          I just got up for a mnute so here's your smile from Krigs.

"People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

AF Army 4th October

hie soldiers, am abit late but still all the best in our fight, keep the fight on,
            am glad am sober
            kriger that smile scared me abit lol

Comment

AF Army 4th October

Morning maasai. Glad your going strong. Great to hear from you.
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army 4th October

Morning o2mee. Hows you this morning? Still feeling it, or are you recovered from the flu from hell!?
                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army 4th October

Dobraye Utrah you lot! Discovered a new interesting soft drink last night - it's called Lime Grove and comes in 3 flavours: lime & ginger, lime & raspberry and lime & pink grapefruit. They sound lush - gonna see if I can find some at the supermarket today.
                  Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

AF Army 4th October

Oh yeah:

Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

AF Army 4th October

cymru;431005 wrote: Morning all. Woke up this morning and went to take my daily intake of drugs and realized that ive run out of campral. Anyone know if the docs is open on a sat?
                      Cymru - there is usually a local emergency doctor you can call who can arrange prescriptions. I was taking beta blockers and had a bad reaction, I called the NHS helpline and they gave me the number of a doctor I could call, get a prescription for different tablets and the address of a pharmacy that was open on the weekend.

Comment

AF Army 4th October

Morning oh gorgeous ones!! and CYM!!lol

Well I'm finally going to do some collages with Jasmine later on this afternoon. We've had all the raw materials for ages now; since we went picking shells off the beach in summer in fact!!. Finally got sent some decent stiff card from mae wee oatcake up in Scotland so have big plans for some fine pieces of art this afternoon!!.

This is the bike I'm buying Jasmine for her birthday on the 4th of next month. Do you think she'll like it as much as this kid enjoying it????

Have decided it's high time I got my full driving license too. Unfortunately my provisional is somewhere at my ex's and I have no chance of finding it so I have to reapply. So another ?20 to fork out!! It's got to be done though if future plans are to be addressed properly.

Day10 for me but I don't really like counting the days since my perception of my drinking as changed dramatically. I have no desire to drink whatsoever but I've also stopped looking at my drinking (as have many others) like it's some kind of plague that's been bestowed upon me. I've decided to look at this from a completely different angle and It's working. I feel I finally have ALL the control back in MY hands as to whether or not I make the decision to drink. Having the control is the most important thing for me and it feels damn good to finally have it. Don't feel tempted anymore to be sneaky or sly about my drinking because I've no one left to deceive anymore but myself. Where's the fun in that!! I can't create drama anymore either!!lol.

Anyway troops have a good day I'll be checking in periodically throughout the day when I need a fag break!!

Love and Happiness to ALL
                        Hippie
                        xx
                        "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                        Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

AF Army 4th October

Wow Hippie, I'm not really here at the moment, but just sneaking in to say you sound great!

Have a great day with jasmine, but please don't buy her that bike

Comment

AF Army 4th October

marbella;431048 wrote:
                            Have a great day with jasmine, but please don't buy her that bike
                            Yeah - don't!

Comment

AF Army 4th October

hi all,i am happy to see things are wel,have a good weekend,gyco party for my wife tonite,hahaha im cookin,turkey and steak,shoul be a good day,gyco

Comment

Working...
                              X