X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army 4th October

hippie37;431045 wrote:

Morning oh gorgeous ones!! and CYM!!lol

Well I'm finally going to do some collages with Jasmine later on this afternoon. We've had all the raw materials for ages now; since we went picking shells off the beach in summer in fact!!. Finally got sent some decent stiff card from mae wee oatcake up in Scotland so have big plans for some fine pieces of art this afternoon!!.

This is the bike I'm buying Jasmine for her birthday on the 4th of next month. Do you think she'll like it as much as this kid enjoying it????

Have decided it's high time I got my full driving license too. Unfortunately my provisional is somewhere at my ex's and I have no chance of finding it so I have to reapply. So another ?20 to fork out!! It's got to be done though if future plans are to be addressed properly.

Day10 for me but I don't really like counting the days since my perception of my drinking as changed dramatically. I have no desire to drink whatsoever but I've also stopped looking at my drinking (as have many others) like it's some kind of plague that's been bestowed upon me. I've decided to look at this from a completely different angle and It's working. I feel I finally have ALL the control back in MY hands as to whether or not I make the decision to drink. Having the control is the most important thing for me and it feels damn good to finally have it. Don't feel tempted anymore to be sneaky or sly about my drinking because I've no one left to deceive anymore but myself. Where's the fun in that!! I can't create drama anymore either!!lol.

Anyway troops have a good day I'll be checking in periodically throughout the day when I need a fag break!!

Love and Happiness to ALL
    Hippie
    xx
    That is just so inspiring to read Hippie.
    Proud of ya! :l
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

AF Army 4th October

Hippie , im feeling exactly the same way as you , the penny I think has finally dropped , im not craving and I have a family day planned for me and the kids ...feeling gooooooooo! Heading now to get dvds ...need a good one for tonight and I think I will get an indian as well. Enjoy your day all and Hipps , a collage sounds great fun , theres an idea for me! Thanks.

Comment

AF Army 4th October

Great to hear hipps and limey. Really chuffed for you both. Think ill wait till monday to get more campral. I found 2, so ive taken 1 and ill take the other 1 tnt. Sundays are usually o.k for me.
        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army 4th October

There I am at the Singles' Dance tonight.lol
          Only 19 posts!! Are my soldier's slacking off??? Fall In!!!
          "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

AF Army 4th October

Rubes, reporting for duty, sir (ma'am!)
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army 4th October

Good morning/afternoon everyone!

I know I missed alot yesterday.

Chef KP, did you get the job?
              :l
              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 4th October

Dobri dyen LTG!
                Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

AF Army 4th October

Vladdie, are u speaking in tongues???LOL
                  sigpic
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army 4th October

Hi LTG, Rubes, and Vlad
                    How are u all today?

Comment

AF Army 4th October

Sea where you been hiding? In the 'Jar of Flies' again sounds like from last nights inspiring music!!lol

Just having a quick fag break while Jas is watching Spongebob Squarepants. Finished our collages so now about to play 'house' any minute now. Speak to you all later

Love hips
                      xxx
                      "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                      Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

AF Army 4th October

Hey, Sea! My head is still VERY sore, wakes me up when I turn over at night. Just waking up, sitting here with yourkie inside my housecoat ( she gets cold easily). Hubs at work, of course.
                        sigpic

Comment

AF Army 4th October

Hips, you're a great daddy!
                          sigpic

Comment

AF Army 4th October

rubywillow;431131 wrote: Vladdie, are u speaking in tongues???LOL
                            Sorry, just like to bug people by speaking / writing Russian
                            Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

AF Army 4th October

Hey Hipp
                              I have been here everyday!! Where u been? May be in the "Jar of Flies", but not being a "Junkhead" lol. Love my Grunge, don't ya know.

Very chilly here too this morning Rubes. I am sorry that your head still hurts.

Comment

AF Army 4th October

Seacailin;431132 wrote: Hi LTG, Rubes, and Vlad
                                How are u all today?
                                I'm good, am about to go swimming in my new swimsuit.

Comment

Working...
                                X