IThe angels sing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IThe angels sing

I believe in angels, their whispers and what they have to say.

I have just come from one of my closest friends GALA PARTY, for her restuarant/bar.
    Yes I drank alcohol for the first time in 10 days. Low alcohol wine... then a few African shots, then a whiskey. Everything I did not want to do. But I stayed totally together and I wish I could be that way all the time.

A part of my mind is so scared... because, like everyone here I share a lonely part of my soul that recognizes my adiction to alcohol.

Its a crazy lesson in this life now.

I appreciate sincerely and love the angels that sing around me and all who can hear. These angels are not a lie, but a truth given fact from God.

Thru Gods' Angels I have had a hundred chances ~ yet each time I have failed. But I can't help shouting from the roof top, free and singing his praise.
    A BushBaby with Attitude

IThe angels sing

Keep listening, Elizabeth......

They come from the Father...

Get to know Him.....

He is enthralled by your beauty....

The angels cannot save you but He can.

:lNancy

ps. Please read my last thread in What we Believe.......:l
    "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

IThe angels sing

Elizsabeth,
      It sounds like you are not unhappy with your drinking last night. The world did not end. But this could be a turning point: are you going to start believing that you don't have a drinking problem, or are you getting back on the horse to the battle the enemy. He will help you do battle, but you have to choose the direction.
      My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

IThe angels sing

Sunbeam, I'm getting back on the horse to battle booze. I know I was very lucky getting away with drinking last night. I was on the edge. What is it that makes so many of us repeat this major mistake? Its scarey.
        A BushBaby with Attitude

Comment

IThe angels sing

It is scary, Elizabeth. And pretty demoalizing that we will always have this problem. But the group support and therapy here is wonderul, and the Lord will also help you be strong.
          My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

IThe angels sing

Elizabeth, I have known you for a while now, and you sound really strong .......

Keep fighting and you CAN beat this ........

Love and Hugs, BB xx
            sigpicXXX

Comment

Working...
            X