AF Army 5th October 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army 5th October 2008

I knew that!!lol didn't seem as funny though after you talking of having a depressed vagina the other day. Now that WAS f'n hilarious!!lol

Cold here but the sun is shining and blue skies so I'm away to the shops for some filter tips and to get some lekkie. Need some crisp fresh air in my lungs me thinks. Speaking of crisps have you tasted those new Walkers Chicken Tikka? Don't bother. It's like a mixture of beef monster munch and a curry pot noodle. YAK!

Back in 20

Love Hips
    xx
    "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
    Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

AF Army 5th October 2008

one2many;431898 wrote: I wont be buying Walkers Chicken tikka then!
      well, not with where your hands have been... LOL... Spicyyyyy
      ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

AF Army 5th October 2008

Hey, Hippie, that picture is GOOD! Is that the "perfect woman" then? One who can pole dance and do the ironing at the same time? LOL
        ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

AF Army 5th October 2008

Chelle12;431906 wrote: Hey, Hippie, that picture is GOOD! Is that the "perfect woman" then? One who can pole dance and do the ironing at the same time? LOL
          The actual heading for the picture on the website read : She Strips, She Irons...MARRY ME!!

Not my kinda girl though Chelle. I go for the more 'outdoors' type of girl than the homely type!! Couldn't care less about pole dancing or ironing!! As long as she's happy in a tent and sleeping bag then that's good enough for me!lol
          "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran

Comment

AF Army 5th October 2008

Good Morning all,
            Trying to jump in here but I am trying to figure out how far ahead ya'll are in time. It is 8:00am Sunday morning here and ya'll have been going for a while. It is a beautiful morning in Texas and it is great to wake with a clear head.
            Help

Comment

AF Army 5th October 2008

Afternoon Help. I'm on the same time scale as one. It's a beautiful day here too. Sun is shining and lots of blue sky. Nothing better than waking with a clear head and clear intentions.

Love and Happiness
              Hippie
              xx

Comment

AF Army 5th October 2008

Helpwanted08;431940 wrote: Good Morning all,
                Trying to jump in here but I am trying to figure out how far ahead ya'll are in time. It is 8:00am Sunday morning here and ya'll have been going for a while. It is a beautiful morning in Texas and it is great to wake with a clear head.
                Help
                HW, the Irish and English (mostly, with motley few from other exotic locales like Spain... where else?) start this thread when they get up in the mornings, and they carry on like crazy till they go to bed, which is usually not all that far from when I go to bed, here in the middle of USA. Most of us on this side of the ocean don't begin chiming until way after the first wave has posted! And we've also got Australia and New Zealand, god only knows where and when THEY are!!!

So jump in anywhere, it's wild on this thread but a lot of fun and a lot of good solid help if you are working on being AF!

wip

Comment

AF Army 5th October 2008

Hi, guys. Anyone still around? just woke up for the 2nd time!
                  sigpic
                  Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army 5th October 2008

Hi back atchya! What's with all this could weather and snow you're all talking about? It's supposed to be 83 F here today!
                    sigpic
                    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army 5th October 2008

Hi Ruby
                      Lovely weather here in sunny Sunderland (North East England) and am making the most of it! Tired out my dogs taking them for a long walk... but had to bath them afterwards cos they both jumped straight into a muddy ditch.

Comment

AF Army 5th October 2008

Great! The leaves here are really starting to turn. People come from all over to see the colors (we call them the leaf watchers!) from our cabin up the eastern seaboard. I've seen cars lines up for 5 miles to get in to Helen this time of year. Don't worry - I know all the backroads!
                        sigpic

Comment

AF Army 5th October 2008

Forgot to mention, Ive applied for voluntary work at my local Cat's Refuge (start in a couple of weeks) for three morns a week and yesterday... wait for it....
                          I adopted a polar bear!
                          Joined the WWF and have adopted a Svalbard Polar Bear
                          I should get my adoption certificate in the post soon and find out the name of 'my' bear.

Wonder what Svalbard is like for a holiday? I could actually go and visit him/her! ... well, from a distance, that is ... LOL

Comment

AF Army 5th October 2008

Dreamed I was moving in to this great house next to my mom in 3 weeks. Mom's been gone 7 years and Daddy 8, but still dream of them at least once a week.
                            sigpic

Comment

AF Army 5th October 2008

I think over here Rubes we'd probably call them leaf spotters (as in Train spotters!). How's the head today?

Afternoon Wip! You described this thread perfectly I think!!lol

Love Hips
                              xx

Comment

AF Army 5th October 2008

Yeh, Chelle, don't make the same mistake as that silly woman in the video they show all the time! Got just close enough for the bear to snag her leg through the bars. She'll always have the scars to prove it! They look so fluffy and cuddly, hard to believe!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X