Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army 5th October 2008

Hi Starting! You sound soooooo good these days

O2M, Hanna is doing well today. She misses her mommy and daddy so she is going home soon. We made some Halloween projects yesterday. I'll have to take a photo soon.
    :l
    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 5th October 2008

Last time I saw him he was raving on about motorbikes which is unusual for him being a sailor! think he was heading east............
      "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
      Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

AF Army 5th October 2008

Sorry, took a break to look for a site Hubs called about. A guy posted on his blog a video of his son being born by caesarean, and our daughter, Tiffany, was doing the delivery! It's something to watch your baby girl in action delivering a baby. Yes, LTG, that is my cabin. Finally figuring out the pic thing! LOL
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army 5th October 2008

Hippie LOL!!!
          I worry lots about cap, wish he would check in a bit more

LTG I FEEL good these days, a whole new concept for me!
          And how are you?
          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

AF Army 5th October 2008

Yup, SO, think me musts see a doc. Head hurts to touch, wakes me when I turn on that side, vision fuzzy, blahblahblah. I DON't have time for this!
            sigpic
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army 5th October 2008

That's something to be really proud of rubes.
              "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
              Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

AF Army 5th October 2008

rubywillow;432084 wrote: Yup, SO, think me musts see a doc. Head hurts to touch, wakes me when I turn on that side, vision fuzzy, blahblahblah. I DON't have time for this!
                These are serious symptoms, Ruby. You really ought to get to an ER right away, otherwise there will be no way you can get seen and properly evaluated quickly.

wip

Comment

AF Army 5th October 2008

May get Hubs to take me in when he gets here. Just so pissed about it!
                  sigpic

Comment

AF Army 5th October 2008

Thatd be best Rubes, dont mess about with head injuries.
                    I fractured my skull a few years ago and that was what the doctor told me

Comment

AF Army 5th October 2008

Yea, I know. I'm just SSOOO tired of doctors and accidents and wheelchairs and scans and everything medical!! it's been a horrible year for me medically, and I've been told I need 2 more operations, then this!!!!Sorry for the rant - I'm just sick of being sick!
                      sigpic

Comment

AF Army 5th October 2008

My kitty Sterling just caught a mouse. He went trotting towards my bedroom with it. I'm going to leave the house and do something outside till it's all over!

Here's my mouser:

Comment

AF Army 5th October 2008

WIP, you and those rodents again!!LOL
                          sigpic

Comment

AF Army 5th October 2008

wipster he is gorgeous! except for his sporting antics )

Comment

AF Army 5th October 2008

Where've ya been, o2, working on that mountain of washing?LOL
                              sigpic

Comment

AF Army 5th October 2008

I know you too well, little girl!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X