Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army 5th October 2008

I am WANK again, O2M!!
    "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

AF Army 5th October 2008

Ruby, You just reminded me of MY mountain of laundry. tsk tsk
      "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

AF Army 5th October 2008

Was thinking about the campral, but there not supposed to have side effects. Think its just moneyworries and losing my pride and joy.
        Is scram food o2m?
        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army 5th October 2008

She was about this morning, going shopping for more clogs
          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

AF Army 5th October 2008

KP, I can so relate to your distress about losing your pride and joy and accompnaying money worries. The only bit of comfort I can offer you is please think back to what you have gained recently.

Comment

AF Army 5th October 2008

Does anyone really NEED more clogs...LOL!!
              :l
              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 5th October 2008

one2many;432123 wrote: LMAO....shes a bitch for shopping lol
                Awwwhhh she was SO excited, red ones, green ones, tartan ones......

Comment

AF Army 5th October 2008

startingover;432124 wrote: KP, I can so relate to your distress about losing your pride and joy and accompnaying money worries. The only bit of comfort I can offer you is please think back to what you have gained recently.
                  That's a great way to look at things
                  :l
                  LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 5th October 2008

Cym, cheer up, sweet boy!! You are far too young and bright and funny and talented to be down too long. Things will look better tomorrow. Take your day to mope if you need it, then tomorrow, think of new and better thingss. YOU need your own restaraunt! PS This is back of cabin with some of the view. That's Darrell's dog, Satan, I mean, Sadie, in the background!
                    sigpic
                    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army 5th October 2008

I'm WANK before my morning shower, always. Is scram scrambled eggs?

Comment

AF Army 5th October 2008

Krigs, you have really taken on board the wank havent you love ? ))))

Comment

AF Army 5th October 2008

I went shopping yesterday. All I could afford was the paper towels, tp, laundrey det and softener. This stuff is outrageeous!
                          sigpic
                          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army 5th October 2008

It's going to be my new word, Start! And maybe scram too

Comment

AF Army 5th October 2008

I love the photo Rubes! I SOOO long to be there!

Comment

AF Army 5th October 2008

Be careful where and who you use it to krigs!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X