• Show
Clear All

AF Army 5th October 2008

Ruby, your dog is cute!
    :l
    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 5th October 2008

Thing is, i think ill have to sell anyway, cause i wont be able to afford next months bills. Unless i ask my parents. Which im not going to. So i need to to get some money in for next month. Its only a car. I can get another when i start making good money again.
      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army 5th October 2008

Plus, my dads got an old mondeo that i can drive cause he cant anymore. He cares very little about cars these days!
        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army 5th October 2008

But i do love it!
          Attached files [img]/converted_files/652490=4002-attachment.jpg[/img]
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army 5th October 2008

You will have another opportunity for your car in the near future. First things first
            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 5th October 2008

suppose. If im young o2m, you gotta get a driving liscence so you can get a car! My first car was a mini metro!
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army 5th October 2008

Wait Cy. If the offer's good it will be good later. You're not in the mood to make decisions right now.
                sigpic
                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army 5th October 2008

A liceense sounds complicated there. They'll give 'em to any idiot here!!LOL
                  sigpic
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army 5th October 2008

But believe me, except NYC, you can't survive here w/o driving!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

AF Army 5th October 2008

Catching up on post for a sec, that;s why so many from me. Hubs came home home early!! Thanks about my baby Berit. o2, she'll be your best friend after a bit, but strange men, well, that's something else. No one dast bother me when she's on the job! As one contractor said when she glared and growled at him and I said that's her job, "Well she's damn good at it, ma'am!"LOL
                      sigpic

Comment

AF Army 5th October 2008

I haven't taken a driving test is 30 years...LOL!! I got my license in CA when I was 18. When I moved to Canada I traded in my CA license, paid the fee and got a license. When I lived in Boston I use public transportation so did not need a license for MA. When I moved to TX, I traded in my Canadian license, paid the fee and got a TX license. Like Ruby said, they'll give them to anyone here...LOL!!
                        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 5th October 2008

LTG, You've moved around! I've lived within a 10 mile radius my whole life (so far)!LOL
                          sigpic

Comment

AF Army 5th October 2008

Hi all, i know some of you have had a problem with spouse's not liking you spending so much time on here i think i may have that problem too (
                            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

AF Army 5th October 2008

Hi Starting!
                              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 5th October 2008

Hi LTG ) how are you doing?
                                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Working...
                                X