AF Army 5th October 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army 5th October 2008

Trouble is i dont want to go back to sitting in front of the tv every evening
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

AF Army 5th October 2008

I said I would be back in an hour and three hours later....
      I took a 3 hr nap!!! I should be ashamed. Now I have to cram in the rest of the laundry, buying a birthday card and cleaning my bathrooms and myself in a short time!!!! What to do...What to do.... I think I'll stay here like you guys...MWO addicts (I am fitting in with you just fine).
      Start, my husb knows the importance so there is no tension here....plus, he drinks a lot so he knows if he were to embark on this journey he would need more than MWO. He is proud of my 60+ days. I think he senses that I really want him to quit so he's apprehensive about when or if I'll give him an ultimatum.
      Krigs
      "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

AF Army 5th October 2008

Oh feck, stop complaining starts, get a life woman!!!! )

Comment

AF Army 5th October 2008

Yeah i mine is too krigs, guess i just sense tension and i hate that.

Comment

AF Army 5th October 2008

Think i am gonna get an early one, didnt sleep much last night for some reason.

Night all see ya in the morning
            Sweet dreams xxx

Comment

AF Army 5th October 2008

Starts, You have to live with AL around all the time too? If your husb is a heavy drinker too then he is probably worried your world is changing and soon won't include him.
              "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

AF Army 5th October 2008

Night!
                :l
                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 5th October 2008

Just read that krigs, you might be right, why doesnt he say then? and it is changing

Comment

AF Army 5th October 2008

Night Start! Guess you'll be starting the thread again tomorrow then?
                    "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                    Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

AF Army 5th October 2008

You may need to talk to him about your changes and how much his drinking hurts you. How worried about his health you are. I need to do it with my husb but don't know how to do it without putting him on the defensive. Let's think about it and talk in the next day or so. We both need to clear a bit of air at home.

Comment

AF Army 5th October 2008

Hello Army - just checking in, incase you thought I had gone AWOL. Thanks for the PM Cy.
                        Just been out and about enjoying the spring weather this weekend. Getting on top of my extremely long lawns.

Hope everyone is well, I will go back and read through the threads now.
                        It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

AF Army 5th October 2008

When Hubs says he feels alone, I remind him that's what he said when I was plastered everynight!!! Like I've said, careful what you wish for! Little yorkie (Tinker) just came running from den where she was sitting with Hubs. What could have caused that? LMAO
                          sigpic
                          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army 5th October 2008

Hey, Zep!! our schedules so wacked!!
                            sigpic
                            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army 5th October 2008

Hi Zeppie!
                              :l
                              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 5th October 2008

Watching (sort of) "The Animal" with Rob Schneider. Always good for a stupid laugh!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X