AF Army 5th October 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army 5th October 2008

here are my 4 month old babies Attached files [img]/converted_files/652631=4146-attachment.jpg[/img]
    It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

AF Army 5th October 2008

Nice, Zeppie!
      :l
      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 5th October 2008

Nice babies, Zep!
        "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

AF Army 5th October 2008

Here are two of my 9 month old boys with my crossbred Tsunami, she's six and I used to think she was a big dog. Attached files [img]/converted_files/652634=4147-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

AF Army 5th October 2008

They are beautiful, Zep!
            "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

AF Army 5th October 2008

Zeppie, how do you manage all the dog poop?
              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 5th October 2008

I just reached the point that I must go do my chores and clean my body- dinner at Martha Stewart's tonight!!!

Comment

AF Army 5th October 2008

I have some unfortunate tiger worms whose main diet is poop, they don't seem to mind it.

Comment

AF Army 5th October 2008

Gross worms, Zep. I've never heard of them.

Comment

AF Army 5th October 2008

Yes I must go too Krigs, LTG has just reminded me that I have poop to pick up, LOL

Comment

AF Army 5th October 2008

They are the composting worms that eat all your food scraps and you put their poop around your trees as fertiliser. They are handy little monsters to have around.

Comment

AF Army 5th October 2008

Off to feed my furry's, then Hubs. Priorities, priorities!!! Nite all. Louve and peace to you!
                          sigpic
                          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army 5th October 2008

tiger worms Attached files [img]/converted_files/652645=4148-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

AF Army 5th October 2008

Night y'all! Off to do grandma stuff...LOL!!
                              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 5th October 2008

Oh, Zeppie, just saw your worm photo. Looks like good fishing bait...LOL!!
                                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X