AF Army 6th October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army 6th October

Hippie, have you tried milk thistle for liver health?
    :l
    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 6th October

Ruby, be glad your head doesn't feel like the size of TX...LOL!! Sorry, hun. Just trying to comfort you
      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 6th October

LTG took Milk Thistle for about 3 months before when I heard my liver was not good. Thing is hun I cannot afford to buy the supplement as well as my usual supplements. It adds an extra ?20 on the bill each week. I know you peeps are gonna say. Well what more important hips your health or you livilehood? Well you try and survive on ?70 a week............
        "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
        Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

AF Army 6th October

Hippie, I know cost can prohibit us at times. Do what you can afford. Just thought I would put it out there for you. I am on your side, for sure!!! I once had to feed my 3 kids and myself on $40 a week USD. I know what you mean. I don't always post to you but I do think and pray for you often!!! Friends across the pond...LOL!!
          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 6th October

Hey guys
            Just jumpin in here - any chance I can grab Hippie for some help on the music thread?
            And Cym if he's around???

"Come together"
            flagging a bit out here on my own
            All else welcome of course
            If not, enjoy & continue your magic

Love Gold
            :sun:

Comment

AF Army 6th October

Good, nice to see you!!
              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 6th October

Hey all!! Missed you all, I wasn't off drinking but swamped with life, I truly need a new one....preferably someone elses!!! I was still on a few minutes each day, but no time to stay!!
                "The one true thing that I know about myself is that I will never stop learning things about myself!":nutso:

AF SINCE 5/23/2007 - MINUS 3 DAYS!!!!

Comment

AF Army 6th October

Hi Ak
                  The thread gets pretty quiet at this time. Our friends across the pond are sleeping. I, myself, am getting ready for work UGH...
                  "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

AF Army 6th October

Sea how are you? I want to say that I am sorry for the broken wheel on your "wagon" but that seems trite. I have listened to you for a long time, and I am glad that you got up and rigged the wheel to work and get back here. We will help you get a new wheel that won't fail you!!! You are an inspiration, and even the God's were known to have faults!!!!
                    "The one true thing that I know about myself is that I will never stop learning things about myself!":nutso:

Comment

AF Army 6th October

Thanks Ak
                      I don't feel great tonight, but am heading out to work. Thank u your words of encouragement. I will be staying close by.
                      "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

AF Army 6th October

Sea, AK, you still there?
                        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 6th October

Here....making dinner for the troops!!

Comment

AF Army 6th October

Roast Chicken with apple onion chutney, shallot risotto and grilled zuccini.

Comment

Working...
                            X