AF Army 7th October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army 7th October

rubywillow;433992 wrote: The more I see of people, the better I like my dogs!
    Afternoon rubes couldn't agree with your comment more myself at present. Well apart from seeing my daughter!!lol Total unconditional love.

Hips
    xx:l
    "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
    Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

AF Army 7th October

Hi Hippie!
      :l
      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 7th October

My dogs have really helped me through some bad times.
        It's true they can sense when you're distressed or down.
        I remember taking mine for a run in the park andI sat down on a park bench watching them play whe I just sat with my head in my hands an just sobbed... next thing I knew, both of my Sammy's had jumped up on each side of me and were nuzzling me
        ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

AF Army 7th October

Your Sammys are awesome!
          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 7th October

?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

AF Army 7th October

aw... shame pic is too small to make them out properly

Comment

AF Army 7th October

Sweet!
                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 7th October

Talking about dogs, I must tell you about my little trip I just took.....

I was on my way out to go and pick my daughter up from school, I had my car door open whilst I was bent down looking for my twaks which I had just dropped, my bruiser of a dog (who weights just over 100kg's) climbed in the car, right on top of me and into the back seat!!! I wet myself laughting all the way to the school and ofc ourse scared quite a few people walking in the road as I had wound his window down so he stuck his great big head out of the window for his lips to flap back - he loves it but now my car is trashed!!
                  "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

AF Army 7th October

That's cute DeeBee! Thanks for sharing
                    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 7th October

Hey, Hips! Children are in the same category (In a good way, don't misunderstand) as dogs because they aren't born with hangups and love unconditionally. About the shop, we have to think about opening times. I'll figure out some possibilities w/my worl clock. Guess what!? I've got a new perk from my infirmities (We need everything we can get!). My hair is long, past my shoulders, and is dark blonde w/lt blonde streaks. Hubs LOVES it long. It was almost to my waist when we met at 15. But I have such neck and shoulder pain, blow drying and styling is painful. We now have a deal. I keep long hair if HE blow dries and styles it!! I should have thought of this long ago, 'cause I think he's looking forward to it. He's a real keeper; will give me massages, foot rubs, and rub lotion ALL over me if I ask. He's mine, girls!! Guys, THAT'S the way to a woman's heart.
                      sigpic
                      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army 7th October

Hey Ruby, when is your birthday? Next week?
                        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 7th October

You are so funny ruby!!!!!
                          I had long hair until about a month ago. I had dyed blonde hair but my original hair color is brown. I cut my bangs while drinking..(I was sick of long hair).. and had to go to the stylist the next day. I had her cut off all the blonde, and hubby came home to a brunette. He was perplexed and told me he married a blonde.
                          Sounds like you made a good bargain!!
                          MM

Comment

AF Army 7th October

October 14th. LTG.
                            sigpic
                            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army 7th October

Hi guys, am home from work now and making dinner. Some of the fish are still acting loopy.
                              Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

AF Army 7th October

hello all. I'm using my I pod to post as I think pouring drink on it has killed it! I am ok try and really missed everyone on here. Do u think of can be fixed?
                                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Working...
                                X