AF Army 7th October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army 7th October

one2many;434124 wrote: Are they nice Vladders, often saw them in the supermarket.
    Yeah, they're OK. Nothing to shout about. KFC is nicer!
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

AF Army 7th October

Right, off to the youth club.
      Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

AF Army 7th October

One thing my MIL does well is frys the BEST fried chicken you ever put in your mouth. I made fried chicken in pressure cooker recently by the KFC recipe. Tonight I'm making baked chicken in saffron rice and homemade Hawaiian bread rolls.
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army 7th October

RightO, gotta go get that car now. Back in a bit! By the way, time difference is that you're 5 hours ahead of me (EST) right? It's 2:16 P.M. now.
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army 7th October

Vlad, enjoy your club!
            :l
            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 7th October

I am cooking some chicken now. Going to eat and have an early one
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army 7th October

It's good to have you back KP
                :l
                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 7th October

And the doctors too??
                  You will be sick of us nagging you soon if you are not already )
                  In fact you will probably wish you had never logged on !
                  Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                  Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

AF Army 7th October

its good to be here. I can't believe I drank. Really thought I had it sorted but its always there waiting for a weak moment. I'm ready to give it another go
                    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army 7th October

Hey KP it happens, you learn from it and you let it go.

Comment

AF Army 7th October

Shock HORROR? that bleed'n Welsh git's back talking about food AGAIN!!

How ya doin Cym? Just signed in and good to see ya posting again after malfunction breakdown!!lol

Just cooking some orrible processed lamb grill steaks. can't be arsed cooking properly tonight tbh. Had a bit of a shit day apart from seeing Jas. To be honest my head is kind of battered and I need to make big desicions over stuff which is really starting to do my head in at present. Up and down like a fuck'n YO YO at mo!

Love hips
                        xx
                        "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                        Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

AF Army 7th October

Hi Hipps, sorry to hear you are having a shite day hun

Comment

AF Army 7th October

its a new day. I'm just sorry to everyone I let down. My girlfriend is upset and I really feel like I've let her down. I'll feel better tmr after a good nights kip
                            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army 7th October

hey hipps good to hear from u. Laptop is in the airing cupboard hopefully drying out! Using this I pod is doing my head in!!
                              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army 7th October

Sleep is the best healer I think. Think of it like a learning experience rather than letting people down. I bet next time you feel bad you will be more ready to do something about it?
                                Anyway stop beating yourself up, have a lovely kip and think positive for tomorrow.

Sweet dreams KP

Comment

Working...
                                X