Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army 7th October

Mistress of the dark.
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

AF Army 7th October

Vlad guvareet, "Spakoinoi nochi!"

Vlad says "Good night!"

or tranquil night or something...
      Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

AF Army 7th October

one2many;434331 wrote: You never heard of Elvira-Mistress of the Dark?
        Nyet, she was on MTV or something.

Comment

AF Army 7th October

Hi Everyone!! Just sittin' here bored, trying to remind myself of all the positive reasons I shouldn't drink...
          When life is more than you can stand...kneel.

Comment

AF Army 7th October

Vlad, how's the MOD Road going?
            When life is more than you can stand...kneel.

Comment

AF Army 7th October

1 2 buckle my shoe and LTG
              Did you find out about that irish castle ye were talking about yesterday? Just occurred to me that it could be Lynch's castle in Galway (now home to the AIB). The Lynch family was one of the tribes of Galway so its quite common name around Galway. The building is in the middle of shop street in Galway and is a very unusual old building and I think the son of the chief of the lynch tribe was hanged from the parapet or something. or maybe he was lynched? Nah just kidding.
              Anyway just thought I might share that with y'all.
              BH

Comment

AF Army 7th October

Thanks for the informative passage concerning the old Irish castle boozehag (no more). I haven't a clue what your talking about but still....Who was it that drove all those snakes out of Ireland? St. .....?
                "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

AF Army 7th October

Any soldiers still out there. I overslept by an hour. I just woke up. I guess I needed the sleep. Looks like the Army has been busy today. I can't possibly catch up. I have to leave for work in about an hour and a half; still have to shower and iron, and oops, I forgot to pay the cell phone bill.
                  "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

AF Army 7th October

Sea me lickle darling!! I've booked me plane for Friday and I'm getting thrown out the plane mid pacific with a parachute on me back. Have you got the boat sorted? cause if you haven't I'm gonna land smack in the water and get eaten by sharks no doubt! You better fk'n be there. 3pm your time OK?

Love hips
                    xxx
                    "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                    Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

AF Army 7th October

Ha ha ha Hipp
                      Don't worry I will be there. I will tell my boss that I cannot work Friday night cuz I got a date with a cute Hippie. Yeah, she will go for that.lol.
                      "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Working...
                      X