Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army 7th October

Good Morning everybody!

Must say I am feeling pretty damn good today. I was thinking how much i enjoy getting up early now, coming here for a bit of inspiration and then taking it forward into my day.
    A friend likened my 90 days to hurdling, 90 hurdles that i have cleared. There may have been some stumbles along the way but never any falls. I like that analogy I find it comforting.

So, today I am hoping that KP sorts is 'puter and that he's feeling better. The army isnt the same without you KP!

And today I am hoping that all of you have a lovely peaceful day achieving whatever goals you have and enjoying it in the process.

Have a great one all :l

Catch yer laters

Love startingover xxx
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

AF Army 7th October

Morning all - wow I have made the second post for the day - unheard of. Where is everybody???
    Had a good day at the track - a 3rd placing - Hope every one has a great day.

Cy where are you?????
    It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

AF Army 7th October

Hey One - you beat me to the second post.

Comment

AF Army 7th October

Morning troops.

Well I'm off to see Jasmine today. Picking her up from playgroup today and spending a few hours with her this afternoon as I normally would. Weather is the same here one. It's chucking it down and it's grey and miserable. So on that note I'm back to bed for half and hour!!!lol

Have a great day all and speak later

Love and Happiness
        Hippie
        xx
        "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
        Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

AF Army 7th October

Morning AF-ers!!!

Attached files [img]/converted_files/653598=4152-attachment.jpg[/img]
          Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

AF Army 7th October

Well that was rubbish, you can't see it properly.
            Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

AF Army 7th October

I'm good, but the fish are still sulking.

Comment

AF Army 7th October

Morning Vlad - how are you doing?

Comment

AF Army 7th October

Good thanks Zepp - you?

Comment

AF Army 7th October

Here's my boysie who won me some money today Attached files [img]/converted_files/653603=4137-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

AF Army 7th October

Just about ready for bed Vlad, it's been a long day. It's good to see you still hanging about here, you me and cy all started here together

Comment

AF Army 7th October

No he got third One - but it was the best he could do.

Comment

AF Army 7th October

Ohh - he's had lots of hugs, believe me,

Comment

AF Army 7th October

Righto team - I'm of to bed, have a good day everyone

Comment

AF Army 7th October

Zeppie2;433608 wrote: Just about ready for bed Vlad, it's been a long day. It's good to see you still hanging about here, you me and cy all started here together
                              Difficult to feel part of it though now but then I made my choice.

Comment

Working...
                              X