Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army 7th October

Morning All!

Well Done Zeppies' Dishie! That's fantastic.

Hope you are all well and raring to go insppite of the rain, we have sunshine here, looks like a lovely day which is cool as I am very busy.

I am a bit worried because I have woken up feeling very nauseous and am afraid it could be the meds- all meds generally make me sick- I have been surprised that this one hasn't- well fingers crossed that it is something else. (Or not:O)

I do hope Cy is feeling good today and has his PC fixed. That is the good thing about living with a technician everytime something goes wrong with mine I just shout 'Man!' like on Man Stroke Woman on TV, and he comes running. He actually likes it.

Well here's to an AF Tuesday- I am not even going to attempt one drink today, I feel too queasy so maybe I can come back to the army today

Till later all
    Marbs XX

Comment

AF Army 7th October

Morning rubber licker (as ye shall be affectionately known marbs!) How's things with you today?

I've partaken in the 3s's but still feeling a bit miserable today for some reason. This damn weather doesn't half effect my moods!! I need sun!!! Will liven up no doubt when I go see Jasmine in an hour.

Cym hope your doing fine and dandy today and getting things sorted.

Love and Happiness
      Hippie
      xx
      "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
      Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

AF Army 7th October

Morning Hippie!

I agree the sunshine makes such a difference- we are lucky here we do have it most days.

Well hopefully it'll come out later for a bit for you and Jasmine!

Not so good for me, have a busy day but feel sick, and am just sitting here trying to get me arse in gear. On the bright side at least I don't have a raving hangover
        Have a brilliant time with Jasmine- will catch you all later x

Comment

AF Army 7th October

Cheers marbs have a good day yourself basking in all that sun!!lol

I stopped doing hangovers years ago!! I just go insane now and start mumbling to myself of how much an idiot I've been!!lol That's how drastically booze effects me these days and why I don't drink the damn stuff anymore!! I'll be ready for the nut house the next bender I go on so I'm steering well clear!!

Love and Happiness
          Hippie
          xx
          "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
          Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

AF Army 7th October

hi all.ah one id like a hug from you to,hahaha,im almost as white as santa,and the old guy gets lots of hugs,even when i go shopping,the kids look at me strangly,hohohohoh,lol maybe theres another reason for tht ,hhahahaha,nc to see all is well,have to say somthing to vlad,my dear dont be so hard on yourself,somtimes when we do tht,we and i say we,put ourselves into a vulnerable position,my dear,ive read your threds your doing amasingly well,it is always nc to read the modders thread,keep up the good work,gyco

Comment

AF Army 7th October

o all be honest i come here to e ONE,in her hott hot hot out fits hahaha

Comment

AF Army 7th October

got me so xxxxcited i cant rite hahaha

Comment

AF Army 7th October

oops tht id say my anniversity on the 9th,32 years to the same flame

Comment

AF Army 7th October

thankyou hahahah

Comment

AF Army 7th October

ive been married almost as long as some here have been born god im old hahaha

Comment

AF Army 7th October

songrats Gyco...32 yrs is amazing.

Comment

AF Army 7th October

how do I get my screen to go back to normal...the writings huge?

Comment

AF Army 7th October

ah Cy , we miss you ...no, one 2 , ya mad thing ...that was a genuine question...im not talking about your big irish juggs!!

Comment

AF Army 7th October

my irish jugs are in fine shape...34dd I dont mind telling ya(soz Gyco) and no surgery necessary...

Comment

AF Army 7th October

I am lacking 34D for me (((((
                                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Working...
                                X