AF Army 7th October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army 7th October

one2many;433702 wrote: Chelle, i will be over...I wanna go too!
    They've only got ONE date in the UK!!! What's that all about?
    30 May London... Tix go on sale Friday morn.
    What happened to Mancs or Birmingham, for Christs sake? Ah, they have to add more.

Well,at least it will be mildish weather if its in May when queueing up... I usually get there for 10am and the doors open at 6.30pm..LOL.
    ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

AF Army 7th October

Hmmmm... Speaking of DM and tour dates, Ive just remembered something that is very apt for the 'you know you're an alcoholic' thread...
      BRB
      ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

AF Army 7th October

Well, you can use BB to log on and read posts, and you can do that in more locations than with iPhone, but it will be pretty frustrating if you want to write posts, reply, etc., with either one of them. Also, switching from screen to screen (from thread to thread) is fairly slow, with either one of them. Altogether not a very satisfying experience!

wip

Comment

AF Army 7th October

Morning! Anyone still around? I always miss the first wave. Gotta start getting up in the middle of the night!
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army 7th October

Hi Rubes!!

Hows the head? better I hope

Comment

AF Army 7th October

A Work in Progress;433717 wrote: Well, you can use BB to log on and read posts, and you can do that in more locations than with iPhone, but it will be pretty frustrating if you want to write posts, reply, etc., with either one of them. Also, switching from screen to screen (from thread to thread) is fairly slow, with either one of them. Altogether not a very satisfying experience!

wip
              Back to the drawing board then.......
              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

AF Army 7th October

Hey, baby girl! How are my kiddie's today? Can't wait to get my hands on Mia! I bet her other grammas can't get enough of her!
                sigpic
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army 7th October

one2many;433713 wrote: have they any dates in Ireland?
                  Nope. The one and ONLY time they went to Dublin was for the Playing the Angel tour a couple of years ago

Comment

AF Army 7th October

Hi, sweet Marbs! Heads definitely there. Takes a while for morning meds to reduce it to room size!LOL
                    sigpic

Comment

AF Army 7th October

Hiya Rubes. What did doc say yest? are you OK?

Comment

AF Army 7th October

Hi Marbs, didnt see ya there )

Comment

AF Army 7th October

Just popped in for 5 mins

Have to go shopping now- busy day today and plus someone has dumped 2 tiny kittenss on my door- so I have to get some things for them

Comment

AF Army 7th October

Hi, so,chelle! Just a slight concussion, no (more) bleeding into brain, so I'm great, just headache like heads in a crusher! At least I'm only seeing 1 of every thing! LOL
                            sigpic

Comment

AF Army 7th October

Gia;433737 wrote: I have a Crackberry, you can post on here with them, but it is a bit more time consuming and awkard, but completely possible. I used that until I got my laptop.
                              I was toying with the idea of getting a laptop, but I like the idea of something with me all the time. Probably just another crutch )

Comment

AF Army 7th October

marbella;433739 wrote: Just popped in for 5 mins

Have to go shopping now- busy day today and plus someone has dumped 2 tiny kittenss on my door- so I have to get some things for them
                                Oh Marbs, why do people do that? At least they gave them to you .....

Comment

Working...
                                X