F it! this has to work!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F it! this has to work!

So I confess, I had a drink to get rid of the aweful shakiness from the hangover I had. I dumped the end of it out and took my 50 of Topa. Later I am going to take another 50. I can't be pussyfooting around with this 25mg crap!!!
    I am sick of being sick. I am tired of the heartburn, heartache, bad skin, chapped/cracked lips etc.!!! I AM SICK OF BEING A SHITTY MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!:upset:
    Well if I don't puke, I think I am gonna lay down and try to think of something for dinner.
    TM
    One out of four people in this country is mentally unbalanced. Think of your 3 closest friends...If they seem OK then you are the one.

F it! this has to work!

Hey TM watch it with taking too much of that topa, too fast... Topa is not a magic pill, it is only one part of a program that needs to include a lot of pieces, including (especially) your own determination and commitment... re-read the MWO book, read some of the posts here on the AF threads, and (yes!) maybe fix something nice for dinner.... drink a lot of tea with lemon...

wip

Comment

F it! this has to work!

TM, how are you doing? Feeling alright?:l
      "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Working...
      X