A tiny light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A tiny light

Well I just got a call from my new job. They have 2 clients for me. (I am curently a caregiver just company and lt. house keeping and cooking) One is a women w/ dimentia one day a week for * hours ad the other is daily for 3 hours a day. She's ok but had a meltdown of some sort and is heavily medicated and needs help waking up, and some company. (guess we all have our issues) anyway it will fill some of my time and hopefully motivate me.
    One out of four people in this country is mentally unbalanced. Think of your 3 closest friends...If they seem OK then you are the one.

A tiny light

thats great news ..good for you..now get motivete and make a plan
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

A tiny light

That's great! Do you think it will be a problem for you?
      Goal 1: Today
      Goal 2: Tomorrow

Comment

A tiny light

Hi Twinsmommy,

That is great news!! i do homehelp and i love helping out old people it is so rewarding at the end, when they cant thank you enough you know they really mean it from the bottom of there hearts.

Take care and stay strong.

Love
        Teardrop.x
        family is everything to me

Comment

A tiny light

Thanks all Starting tomorrow.
          One out of four people in this country is mentally unbalanced. Think of your 3 closest friends...If they seem OK then you are the one.

Comment

A tiny light

Good for you Twins!!! Bella XXXXX

Comment

A tiny light

Good luck. Work hard. Purpose is the best part of getting control of your life.

Comment

A tiny light

You can do it have a plan and stick too it very important to plan helps with those tough times keep the monster at bay keep posting it is truely helpful!!!

Comment

A tiny light

What a great way to stay focused....helping others. Good luck!
                  Happy to be AF Since 9.13.08

Comment

A tiny light

Hi Twinsmommy, Great news. Good to get out of the house and away from your own demons. I have found that loneliness can be a trigger. I like all of the advice about having a plan. Mine is to continue with the topamax (unless I absolutely pass out or end up in the hospital from it). The good new is it makes me not like beer, so that can stay in the house for hubbys friends. What's your plan? Buddy Keke

Comment

A tiny light

Twinsmommy,

Awsome news! Sounds like it could be very rewarding! Congratulations!
                      "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Working...
                      X