Debate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Debate

OK, I have decided that I will vote for the candidate who actually answers the question straight out.
    Goal 1: Today
    Goal 2: Tomorrow

Debate

My mind is set now. He may not have answered all questions until now, but he made the point of stating (without saying it) that teachers making 30k-35k per year blah, blah, blah. This is not the national average, but this is reality in Arizona---if we are lucky. But then Obama brings up his and McCains'splace and the ability to pay taxes. I felt that was very smart. I will increase taxes, and am ok to fall under the tax increase.

Comment

Debate

I am not willing to pay more taxes. I am already in the highest tax bracket possible. I could justify it if I had kids in the system- school, health, or putting more miles on the roads. I cannot. I have a dog going to the dog park. Please send more funds.

Comment

Debate

Teachers' salary in AZ (well in general)

Lukalee, that is sad. How many years do you have in?

Comment

Debate

CS- this is only my fifth year in.
          Lucky---I don't know where you live, but all of those taxes you state are all local/state taxes.

Comment

Debate

If McCain says "my friends" one more time I am going to lose it. He is just as bad as Palin saying "Maverick" every third word.

You have to look beyond what their tax issues are Lucky. There is much more at stake than that. And from I have heard Obama is not going to do much with taxes. What you are complaining about are you local and state taxes (and believe me I have the same complaints where I live as I live in the highest taxed county).
            I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Debate

Much to say but will not.

Comment

Debate

Best thing to say is "I agree with everything you say Lushy and always will."
                I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Debate

fuck that

Comment

Debate

I have tried to leave my opinion out of the whole political issue on the site......but...... People rightly so complain about the high taxes.....where did that come from?..........We NEVER heard (in any of our time) about when we had a Democrat in the White House about increased taxes....Even when Reagan was in the House ( I was still in school),I remember when my mother, sister, and other family members were laid off from work during this time......
                    But this really does not matter at this point.....look at Arizona and how the state is doing......Not so great in my opinion.

Comment

Debate

I missed the debate. Was seeing David Sedaris, much more fun. Did either of the candidates do any winking? ;-)
                      :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Debate

I don't want to step on any toes, but I don't think that any of them would be stupid enough to wink like a sexual predator...

Comment

Debate

"My Friends." ACK! Almost like the winking. JMHO.
                          Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

Debate

Lushy, I am so with you, I was crying tonight (not a big crier) after some of the after-debate conclusions.

Lucky, if you do a little more research you will find that Obama is helping us in your tax range, but McCain is a crook, calls his wife a c--- in public, etc. Please do not vote for McCain. Got to the article in this month's Rolling Stone magazine,.....Please.

God help this country.
                            Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Debate

I personally never rely on any media outlets. I will watch debates to see how they perform under pressure and possibly assess how other country's leaders may view them. If a candidate is actually worth anything---we can look to see past history and how he or she has voted and/or how he or she has run the state---given that there has been time to access,,,,,,etc.

Comment

Working...
                              X