Debate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Debate

I don't like McCain's temperament. He seems to make decisions on the drop of a dime (the "suspension" of his campaign to fly into Washington in his superhero cape? please!) ... seems very impulsive .... an awful quality for a president in our current mess of a situation.
    :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Debate

Being from Arizona, I know people who know McCain personally and like him very much---maybe that is why they like him----dedication......hell, I'd vote for my friend too...(BTW, I have many friends who say they would write me in--I should do it!!!!)> Anyway, I have said this before; there are others in our state who have done more in less time!!! Gabrielle Gifford 2012!!!!!
      Goal 1: Today
      Goal 2: Tomorrow

Comment

Debate

Lukalee in 2016 !!! Travolta cat will round out the ticket. He has lots of energy for all the nonstop campaigning.

Comment

Debate

SKendall;434558 wrote: but McCain is a crook, calls his wife a c--- in public, etc. Please do not vote for McCain. Got to the article in this month's Rolling Stone magazine,.....Please.

God help this country.
          Well, now that is just ugly. Where did he call her a cunt.

Comment

Debate

Dexter, I keep thinking, what the heck am I going to do with my life? In a few years I may need to get into politics. I am tired of what is going on in my state--especially in education. I have my bachelor's in political science and my master's in educational administration; I am more qualified than these dips---Well except for Obama----he has much more experience in law and teaching it------but heck, if he gets elected, I'm sure our governor will get a position---our superintendant of education will run for governor-----there must be a place for me somewhere----I wish I would have thought about this when I was 15 years younger..... I could have been Monica........lol JK......

Comment

Debate

you need to get into politics and I will be your advisor. I will be one of those political analyst types . Curious George and the Travolta Cat!

Comment

Debate

If I ever take the leap, you will be the first on my list!!!!!!But of course you would have to move out of the cold. @ss winters of yours!!!!! And no bugs!!!!

Comment

Debate

I should have went into politics a long time ago!!! But I could just pull a Palin and pretend!!!!! LOL!

Comment

Working...
                  X