Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army 8th October 2008

Top of the morning peeps!

I hope everyone is feeling brighter today. It seems like some of us are having some nasty struggles along the way.
    They dont last forever and they teach us something about ourselves. I am a firm believer in that.
    I have been struggling too on and off. Not with craving but with living. I guess that's normal though. The hard part is working through it.
    So lets all put our heads together and send some group positivity out shall we? I am sure that works too.

Have a lovely relaxed day all. Love ya all loads.

Startingover xxx
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

AF Army 8th October 2008

good morning all. Airing cupboard didn't work and I fear my laptop is dead. Will take it to of world but don't hold out much hope. Feeling quite down try, but I expect it on day 2. I always do. Going to be positive try though and do some things that will make me feel better. Hope everyone has a great day.
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

this I pod is a pain in the bum. Its making up words that I didn't type. Like try instead of tdy
      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

Hi Cy, looks like your not the only one feeling down at the mo, im tired myself but going to wach Jeremy Kyle to cheer myself up! Start looking for another job , making positive future plans might help I think. Everthing is going to work out sweet, I know this cos I feel i know you and you deserve the good things to come to you ...reap what you sew and all of that ...that vast majority of what you sew is the good stuff Cy and your time to reap, it is coming....

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

Hi Oney, how are you?

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

good idea...I need a boot in the haed or something ...I feellike im only half with everything!

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

thanks lims. That's my plan for tdy. Start looking for a job. Anything will do for now, and should be able to find something coming up to crimbo.
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

Think I will go and have a shower, might work.

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

Good look Cy , anyone would be mad not to hire you , look everywhere, feck the agencies...blast the place with your cv and show your face , youve a great face ! You look lively and life loving and healthy like someone off home and away! I swear you will get something in no time ...wales must be full of great eateries.

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

Hi all. I'm back after having I'm ashamed to say a major blip. Lots of crap was going on in the family plus a relatives death....no excuse though cos no one else turned to the bottle. Just been through detox...horrendous but well worth it in the end. on day 11 now and feeling great. AND the sun is actually shining for a change.
                    Hope everyone's ok
                    mint

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

great to hear from you minty. I just had a big slip too so your far from alone. I'm back to day 2 after 37 days af. Great to see you back and congrats on 11 days
                      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

Morning troops!

Thanks for the pm one.

Needed to vent last night and get it off my chest and it helped in many ways. Still feeling slightly melancholic today but i know it will pass so cognitively I'm doing everything I can to stay on top of it. Will check back in later this afternoon and say hello but for now I'm off out to get some fresh air in me lungs!!lol

Have a good day troops and speak later.

Love and Happiness
                        Hippie
                        xx
                        "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                        Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

Hello there Hipps, you walk that negative shit right outta ya! Enjoy!

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

Hey Hipps feeling melancholic is good!!! your soul is shifting... its taking another seat on the Hipps train look after it !!!!! it loves you
                            cap

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

Hi One and Limers been away sailing Yippeee hows everything every one ok ????
                              Love cap

Comment

Working...
                              X