X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army 8th October 2008

Hi Vlad,
    How is your day going?
    "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

Thank you so much! Waiting on pins and needles for the phone to ring today. They say the baby is fine but I am worried about Katrina's health. She had double kidney infections while PG with Aiden and that seems to be what is happening now.
      :l
      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

Hi Vlad!
        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

Hey O2M, I haven't heard much from you ordering takeaways much lately...what's up with that?
          "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

Chef, are back on Campral?
            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

kriger;435130 wrote: Hi Vlad,
              How is your day going?
              Been busy. Got to make some food now. Baking some bread to take to Grandma's. I sound like Little Red Riding Hood.
              Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

vlad;435138 wrote: Been busy. Got to make some food now. Baking some bread to take to Grandma's. I sound like Little Red Riding Hood.
                Too funny! How's that bread machine doing for you?
                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

LookingToGrow;435147 wrote: Too funny! How's that bread machine doing for you?
                  OK, going to experiment making a spicy fruit loaf at the weekend.

Will be praying for Katrina.
                  Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

Hey vlad. Hows trix?
                    I put in my perscription for the campral tdy, so should be ready tmr afternoon, Though the lady in the docs said friday. Its always been ready the next day for me, so heres hoping.
                    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

vlad;435138 wrote: Been busy. Got to make some food now. Baking some bread to take to Grandma's. I sound like Little Red Riding Hood.
                      LOL!!! Put a red cape etc. over that army outfit, with the rifle sticking out at your shoulder...

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

A Work in Progress;435156 wrote: LOL!!! Put a red cape etc. over that army outfit, with the rifle sticking out at your shoulder...
                        I can imagine that...LOL!!
                        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

I gotta go now. Hope everyone has a great night and ill speak to you all in the morning. Take care all. Thinking of you
                          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

Take care Chef!!!
                            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

Ha, ha! I'm not changing my avatar... or maybe I will.

Anyway I'm having Dopiaza chicken curry for dinner.

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

Vlad, I found a PDF file with like 30 bread recipes. Do you want me to send it to you in a PM?
                                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X