AF Army 8th October 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army 8th October 2008

one2many;435230 wrote: Vladders, what colour hair does Krigs avatar have?
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

Actually, it's a little lighter than that.
      Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

Changed my avatar.

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

Hi Guys

Glad everyone sounds OK tho' I havent read all the thread - is our welshie OK?

We had a broken router this morning but BF scuttled of into town and bought a new one so all is well. He doesn't clean the loo but I let him off thanks to his other talents- and he never expects me to prepare his food

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

one2many;435237 wrote: I think I must be colourblind lol
            Or you've got your monitor set funny, or Red's probably gone.

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

Hi Marbella!
              :l
              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

He's great in some ways but has a communication problem- but you can't have it all I guess

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

Hi all, back up. Head is throbbing so I've slept most of day since they say I won't die. Didya miss me?
                  sigpic
                  Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

one2many;435250 wrote: LTG's red pepper is RED!
                    Well your Red is working then - can you not adjust brightness and contrast on your monitor, actually I have a colour temperature setting on mine. How about that?

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

Hey Ruby!
                      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

Was thinking. Alot of people on this site have a very poetic way of writing. Some posts are thoughtful and beautifully put. Not mine, I'm blunt and abrupt.

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

Ooh! 200 posts to go before I hit 2,000!

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

Shut up Vlad. You are talking to yourself.

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

Getting close, Vlad. I enjoy your posts
                              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

Today is my birthday and I am back on the AF train again!!!!! 2 days in thought it would be to depressing to start AF on my birthday. Been down this road before went 6 months before hope to get there again ODAT I guess!!!! I miss this place when I can not post you are all sooooooo supportive and it is nice to know you are not alone out there keep up the good work and good work to all who are fighting the beast he is stong but we have strenghth in numbers peace!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X