AF Army 8th October 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army 8th October 2008

glad your feeling better hipps. Enjoy that walk. Think that's what I need to do tdy cause I'm just moping around and that's doing me no good. How was sailing capt? Where did you go?
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

a crap, we got the ireland RAIN,hahahahaha,cheerful bunch arent we,ahhh the gike has a cold or his alergies are acting up,and yes it was an interesting,nt,last nt, VENTING,hope allllllllllll,have a great day,gyco

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

hi cap,hope things are well with you

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

ahhhh,got to work in the rain,it will be my 1st test,yukkkkkkkkkkkk

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

old farttttttt tht i am retreat,hahahha,the rain wins,hahahah

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

ahhhhhhhh,,shit life goes on,i win,hahahahah

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

gyco has found a new home,interestinggggg,hahahah,got to have the lafterrrrrrrrrr

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

have a good day allllll

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

i amm hahahha i wasnt so little a while ago,hahaha,but ia m now again haahhaa

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

im the same as you Gyco...rediscovered my sence of humour!

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

go to bed ya loon for those stayin up WELL !!!!! have i got a tale for you !!!!!!
                        Cap

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

Ok went down to me sisters with my little lucy b for my sis birthday . After the lunch every ones shaking hands and kissing good bye and my little heart Lucy says daddy can i go home with uncle Wyane in the flashy BMW ( Brother in law is rich) I sigh and say ok. Upon arriving at there mansion I hear the screaming of a banshee comming out of the flashy car. Lucy comes out of the car with a worried look and tells me her cousin Little Timmy (4 year old) has shoved a smartie lollie up his nose. He was screaming!!!! My sister tries to tweezer it out but jammed tight. Off to the Hospital nurses arguing about the fact that a smartie wont show up in a X ray . they were right you cant fecking X ray a smartie
                          sent us home smartie dissolved and little Timmy bless his soul insisted on a cake for his next birthday with Smarties on top
                          Cap

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

Good Morning All!! Ohhh Captn why children are obsessed with putting things up their nose I'll never know. My 3 year old son has that obsession. One night, or rather morning, at 2:00am, he wakes me up saying something. Being sleepy, I cannot comprehend what he was saying. He hadn't been able to sleep earlier, so I had allowed him to watch cartoons. I thought he was talking about cartoons. As I come to, I realize he's telling me that the popcorn is stuck in his nose. I jump out of bed, bring him in the bathroom, and see a popcorn kernal shoved up his nose. I tried to get him to blow as hard as he could but it wouldn't budge. I knew if I took him to the hospital (a 30 min. drive), they would do something simple and send us back. I finally got the idea of making him sneeze. I rolled up a piece of tissue and began tickling his other nostril with it. After a few sneezes, it popped out. Thank heavens!! Took a look up his nose and found I wasn't done yet. He had shoved TWO up there!! Repeated my earlier tactics and got it out.
                            When life is more than you can stand...kneel.

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

Hey one how have you been sorry have been busy always thinking of you as i am with all my best buddies here you been ok ???

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

HAAAAAAA MOM thats hilarious I agree why do they do it ???? Hey not one but 2 HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
                                cap

Comment

Working...
                                X