LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

(((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))) to you LTG
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

Gia;434805 wrote: They gave her that when she is pregnant? Are they insane?
        It's killing me! She is 1,700 miles away and I can't help her! The real problem is with her bladder or kidneys.
        :l
        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

All of you !!! Thoughts of blue skys white sandy beaches hula girls palm trees and a huge beautiful yacht lying gently off a shallow shore AND then a big huge guy with a captians hat on screaming WAKE UP !!!!! Imagine its hubby again ... "wheres me tea love" "the kids are hungry".... " were"s me breakfast" Im late for work!!!!! and then all of a sudden you think of .....caplovelycruises.com.au. and log on ... Only to !!!!!!!!!
          Love Cap

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

Im not funny One!!!!!! IMMMMM tragic really HA whOOOOOOOOOOOOO pathetic HAAAAAA got a tissue >> Sorry always wondered how you type crying bloody hard any ideas
            Love cap

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

Gia mexico man I would love that sail the gulf a dream of mine

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

Mexico is beautiful, I've been there a few times. I dove the coral reefs in Cozumel and Cancun, had the little tiny fish kiss my mask and on the boat ride watched the flying fish in amazement jump out of the water. Beautiful.

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

My Mum is from mexico I have been there many times and yes I too had teh fishes kissing my mask. I will never forget it!

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

So, we're going to Mexico? When? Packing bathingsuit...
                    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

Diving in Mexico is awesome! And the whale watching in January...
                      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

Now one2 I will take you sailing...... In fact i will sail the pond and pick You and Starts up and then take a left turn for Gia!!!! Now as for you three can we meet on fridays and have lunch together off the mexico coast!!!!! I will take you for a sail back too shore big hugs and home to hubby what ya think!!!!!!!
                        Love cap

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

Gia;434853 wrote: Isn't it great? I love when you stir the sand up with your toes and they swim all around you looking for food that may have got stirred up, you can feel them kiss your feet. Mexico is a lovely place to go.
                          Oh yes, I was there year before last in Puerto Vallarta and Guadalajara (sp) we went for a big family get together.

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

Captnjack;434857 wrote: Now one I will take you sailing in fact i will sail the pond and pick you and starts up but first are you eating secondly which one can i marry NO I want to marry the welsh cook !!!Actuall Im not gay but will marry him if he cooks. Now as for you too can we meet on fridays and have lunch togeteher I will take you for a sail back too shore big hugs and home to hubby what ya think
                            Love cap
                            I think that it s fantastic Idea cap. Does KP know you want to marry him? lol

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

I was in Cabo San Lucas.
                              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

cymru;434622 wrote: good morning all. Airing cupboard didn't work and I fear my laptop is dead. Will take it to of world but don't hold out much hope. Feeling quite down try, but I expect it on day 2. I always do. Going to be positive try though and do some things that will make me feel better. Hope everyone has a great day.
                                Too bad, Cy! Even worse than my little incident of dropping my cell phone in the toilet! And I know money is tight for you right now; maybe a used laptop? You gotta get good internet access right now, OK? We need you here, and you need MWO!

wip

Comment

Working...
                                X