AF Army 8th October 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army 8th October 2008

one2many;434910 wrote: Anyone see Chelle or Marby today?
    I think Chelle has dental appt. today.
    :l
    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

Any news about your brother Evie?
      Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

How is Chef ???
        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

Brother was sober enough to call.Help is on the way for him.Thanks for caring.I posted the details on yesterdays tread...I am still struggling to accept it but it is slowly sinking in..

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

Did Chef job come thru???

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

evielou;434923 wrote: Brother was sober enough to call.Help is on the way for him.Thanks for caring.I posted the details on yesterdays tread...I am still struggling to accept it but it is slowly sinking in..
              Glad to hear that Evie - will keep praying.
              Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

I have him in a treasure map of prosperity and focusing on it daily...He is a sweetheart

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

He is so talented and creative that any place would be ahead to hire him

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

Speaking of Talented...This site is primming with it

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

Hi, guys! Struggling to open me eyes. Long, sleepless night!
                      sigpic
                      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

Mornin Rubes, We're needing some fresh air and sunshine to start to recover from yesterdays tramas...Gonna go to Vilano Beach..less than 2 miles from the Inn.Have you been there??

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

Hi Ruby!
                          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

I'm OK, but the Mighty Berit can't put weight on her leg. Going to vet in a bit. Spent hours last night hugging her and pampering her. Can't imagine what is wrong with foot! Pad is inflamed and swollen. I don't care what it costs, I have to make her feel better. It's raining here, FINALLY, a soft, gentle, all day kind of rain we haven't had for months!.
                            sigpic
                            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

Good luck with Berit!
                              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

Yes, Evie! Love it! Hubs hates most of FL but he LOVES that area. Talked about buying a house there, which might be easy now prices are depresssed. i have 4 people who want to sell me property now, and I'd love to buy it all.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X