Probably as good a time as any to become AF

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

Happy Birthday!
      :l
      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

Have to do SOMETHING today! Hubs was SUCH an ass yesterday, after I had made this wonderful dinner for him. He's got some big kissing up to do before I let him off. Still a light rain here, which is WONDERFUL since we haven't had rain in so long. We're in a drought, which I expect to run another 4 years (that's the cycle the weatherman doesn't talk about. This is so blessed want to go out and just stand in it!!!!
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

Happy birthday, Cheech! Why couldn't you post?? All are welcome here who seek a better life!!
          sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

No one answered. DID YOU MISS ME TODAY??? Needing some love here today!!@!LOL
            sigpic

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

Of course we missed you Ruby!!!!!
              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

Thank you, LTG!! Now I feel the love!! LOL
                sigpic

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

Thank you, daughter, you're still invited to Thanksgiving dinner! LOL
                  sigpic

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

Ruby, how is Berit?
                    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

She actually is better. I've been treating her with peroxide and anit-b's, but we have appt. @ 9:20 tomoorow to have it checked out. Another $100 to Dr. Shannon!! She's worth anything, tho! Love that girl, and she'd walk thru bears for me!!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

rubywillow;435280 wrote: No one answered. DID YOU MISS ME TODAY??? Needing some love here today!!@!LOL

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

Cym is doing better, I think. He has issues to work out, but we love him and he's doing the rightt thing,
                          back here & working on the problem. Love that boy!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

Thanks, Marbs!!! Tring to remember the name of that type dog. I LOVE them!Would have 1 if I didn't have 100's alreay!!
                            sigpic

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

Is it a St. Bernard?
                              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

No, seems like some kind of shephard. Can't remember its name, but I've really looked in to them. Brain is still muddled!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X