AF Army 8th October 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army 8th October 2008

one2many;435398 wrote: She has a large growth on her ovaries, so she is in getting them removed 2moro, so hopefully it hasnt spread anywhere and she will be ok.
    Will be praying also O2M!
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

Night, SO. All will be well, o2. Just took all garbage down to cans (800 feet) & my neckers are back. Truck and car park down in front of house (dead-end road). Came home one night and saw 2 heads pop up in truck, obviously w/no clothes on! Pulled up and told them so get a room!
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

Thought you said you were going to bed at 9.00pm O2M?
        Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

she ment 9am Vlad ...did you not notice shes a vampire?

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

Oh yeah, I forgot.

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

I have a ton of stories I haven't tla ya'll about!! Like the body they dug up last Nov. on my rental property!!!
              sigpic
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

rUBES , weve all night....

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

Great picture, Vlad!
                  :l
                  LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

LookingToGrow;435504 wrote: Great picture, Vlad!
                    You think so?

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

Can anyone help cke? Post is 'Life outta control' on Just Starting Out? I want to post but can't think what to say really.

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

will have a look Vlad.

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

Gotta rest, all. I know it sounds willy, but I'm SO tired and head hurst SO much. Don't mean to bitch, but that's all that comes out right now. See youse guys tomorrow!
                          sigpic

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

I know it sounds willy,

Rubes , what ya really up to girlie??

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

My concussion hurts!LOL Not worried now to go to sleep!
                              sigpic

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

Night Ruby!
                                :l
                                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X