• Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army 8th October 2008

nite Rubes.

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

Thanks guys.
      Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

Huba picing up fried chicken, mashed potaoes w/gravy, & dirty rice. Can hardly see keyboard right now.
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

Good Night Rubes, see you tomorrow and good night everyone else- I really am going to bed now

Hope Welshie is OK- Goodnight Chef- in case you are reading and unable to post.

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

Night Marbs
            Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

I have to share computer with husbo now. I'll make a post when I hear from Katrina. Thank you all for your prayers and support today! :wings: I know it will help :h
              :l
              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

nite all !

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

Night LTG!

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

And night Slimey Limers...

why slimey???

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

Nightie Night everyone, think I'm going to bed soon.

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

Oh, lost my 'ne budu guvareet o peetye' - just a boring old 'senior member' now. I've emailed capalo back from the email they sent.

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

Hold on, have you lost some posts again???

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

Vlad is STILL not in bed.

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

one2many;435658 wrote: me? have I?
                              Yeah, you had over 6,000 didn't you... or because I'm a non-subscriber does it not count your subscriber posts for me.

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

5,653 it says for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X