AF Army 8th October 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army 8th October 2008

Capalo have said regarding my renewal, 'Let me look into this and I will get back to you.'
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

one2many;435681 wrote: sure my last thread was for 5000
      Am I going loopy???
      Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

Err... it would appear I am.

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

It was 5000.

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

Wooo hooo!!! Capalo say:

'You are back up and running. Looks like we had some sort of a software glitch. Sorry about that.'

I have my pencil back!

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

Right, going to clean my teeth!

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

Oo mne yest moi karandash!!!

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

Err... I have my pencil!!!

Comment

AF Army 8th October 2008

Anyone around? I am up from my much needed beauty sleep. Havin' a cup o' joe. Will try and catch up on the days events.
                    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Working...
                    X