AF ARMY OCTOBER 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF ARMY OCTOBER 9

Wow, this is the reward for being up all night with a sick dog!!! Will have to spend a fortune today at the vet, and just spent the evening w/the crankiest husband alive!!! Didn't kill him so I'm alright, I guess. First rain in ....I don't know when it rained last. Made baked chicken and saffron rice, baked sweet potatoes, spicy fried onion rings, Hawaiian yeast rolls, and apple cobbler, but asshole was a crank anyway, Anyhoo, I need to sleep sometime, and since I have all the doors and windows open, I can only hope an intruder will go on upstairs and get the man of the house first!! The Mighty Berit may be injured, but she'll be better than any alarm system!!! Unless you haven't noticed I'm in a rotten mood right now! But it's a new day and I'll be back after I catch 40 winks!:H
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:
Working...
X