This is startin' to work!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another thing that is helping me is music....my son and I started taking guitar lessons and every time I think about AL I pick up my guitar and try to learn another chord...I know, not practical all the time, but at home it helps...or just pop on the IPOD and get lost in song...haven't done this in so long. I went for a very long walk this morning...had forgotten just how nice it is to just breath the air, take in the sites and listen to good music...and not be full of self loathing...this is addictive!! Sure beats laying around in bed all day watching the rest of the world go by....

Comment

SS...that's the way it started for me too. I'm doing a jig in TN and pulling for you!!

Comment

Wow, I am very happy for you Starting.

Larisa, how are you doing? Still great!!

Kriger is right, though, Starting. The Topa is a tool that you are using. The real work is you, though. Very good for finding things to help brush the thoughts away.

Keep it up guys!!

Love.
        Cindi
        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Cindi,

I'm doing very well, thanks in no small part to you!! Trying to figure out what to do with myself sober now! Good problem to have though, huh?

Comment

Thanks ya'll...boy Larisa do I miss Tennessee!! been gone since '87..love the South!

Comment

I used to make stained glass windows...maybe I'll start back up again...was too afraid I'd be too drunk and slice my fingers off before...think I'll be o.k. now! That'll keep me busy..

Comment

Y'all c'mon down and see us, y'hear?? And please keep all fingers intact.

Comment

Working...
                X