Back from the clinic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back from the clinic

Yes, you WILL do this Macks, and we`re here to help you any way we can. Am so happy for you and your family.

Star x
    Formerly known as Starlight Impress.

Comment

Back from the clinic

I tried to be a bit of a smart arse reducing to much on my first night drinking 4 cans from 2-30pm until now 9pm here and have just got some bad shakes and sweats..Trying to do to much too soon i think....I want it that much... but i have to be realistic..I think i got a bit excited...
      "I want it that much"

Wow, Macks. You are going to beat this. You are a fighter and a winner.

Reading your post today helped me a lot. I have been AF for a while but sometimes it is hard. Today, reading your posts, made me realize how hard the beginning was, how much better I feel and it is so worth the little irritations that make me want to drink sometimes.

I look forward to you getting sober. We can help each other. You helped me today. Thank you.

Love,
      Cindi
      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Back from the clinic

Ditto what Cinders just said. You're an inspiration. I have never had to cut back to get de-toxed, lucky I never had withdrawal symptoms, and I just imagine that it must be extremely difficult. Good for you!

wip

Comment

Back from the clinic

Big hugs to you macks
          Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Back from the clinic

Hi Mack
            I have detoxed many times, and have Never been told that I would have to cut back on my drinking before detoxing. I could Never do that!!!! I was put on medication to help me through withdrawal and stopped drinking immediately. I am not sure what the rationale is for the clinic's requirements. I do, however, wish you lots of strength and success.
            "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Back from the clinic

Good Luck Macks.
              Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Back from the clinic

Hi Mack,
                Quite a challenge.
                People are going to be taking a lot of effort to help you, so hang in there.

Comment

Back from the clinic

Hi mackeral,
                  It good to have you back you sound very strong and positive, it is so good that you have that hope again dont let that go because that hope will see you right through this. i have every faith in you. All the best

Take care

Love
                  Teardrop.x
                  family is everything to me

Comment

Back from the clinic

Good luck Macks -

Sounds you are getting tons of supports and have a great attitude. I'm sure you can do this!
                    Happy to be AF Since 9.13.08

Comment

Back from the clinic

Hi mackeral

Look forward to hearing how things go for you. Pray that you dig deep & do it. We're all with you

Gold
                      :sun:

Comment

Working...
                      X