Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day by Day

:wavin:
    Hi all, it's day two. I have moved all alcohol from the house (stored at a friend). Was scared that the temptation would become to much, should there be somthing that would trigger me off again. I know that two days aint alot but one day at a time. Once again thanks for all the words.

xxxxxxxxxx

Day by Day

two days are two steps forward... good for you. tomorrow will be day 3

Comment

Day by Day

I am two dayz in myself Lets keep it up you are not alone!!!! ODAT

Comment

Day by Day

Way to go! You can do this!
        Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Day by Day

I have to be really aware when I go to the grocery store. Good Job on day 2 AF!!! I'm on day 3.
          MM

Comment

Day by Day

well done stay strong and think positive
            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Day by Day

MJ,

:goodjob:

I, too, simply cannot have alcohol in the house. I hear it calling to me....

You are on your way. Days 4-5 are usually the end of the worst (depending on how much you drank) and then after day 10 you are amazingly different.

You can do this. We will help you anyway we can.

Love,
              Cindi
              AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Day by Day

You are very wise to get AL out of your home.Even after many months sober, I cringe at the thought of being alone with him.Two days is a great start towards a happy and healthy sober life.Keep up the good work..
                sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Day by Day

2 days is plenty,count it in seconds,minutes and dang, its a long time,your doin well by movin the AL out,AND YES LITTLE STEPS,THT IS THE BEST GYCO

Comment

Day by Day

I would love to be on day 2 ..Its a good place...It means your on your way..You should be very proud...All the long term abstainers were at day 2 at one point..

When i hit day 2 ...I will be very proud as it will be the first time this year..

Best of luck and be proud your doing this...
                    I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
                    One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Day by Day

MJ;435239 wrote: I have moved all alcohol from the house
                      Hello MJ

I did that last night, the temptation was too much. And tonight I'm going to drive right by...no SPEED right by the liquor store and straight home!

Sending good vibes from Alaska :h
                      :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

Day by Day

Day 2 for me also. And there is NO way I can be ANYWHERE around 'it' right now.
                        It's recycle day here tomorrow, and I have just put another 6 empties in the box. Just want to see the back of anything that reminds me of 'it
                        '. The smell just turned my stomach. That's never happened before. Usually I would scavange the dreggs. Too many attempts have failed, but this time something is different. I HATE it. Hate everything it represents. Good luck to all of us in these early days.

Step.
                        Lead me not into temptation, I can find the way myself!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X