Well, I blew It!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I blew It!!!!!!!!!

After crowing all week about how great it is to set a goal of seven days as 30 days may be a little undaunting for most...........Guess who blew it on Day 7? Yep. Another three hours and I could be strutting about telling you of my accomplishments -- but no, instead I'm telling you that I start again tomorrow at Day 1. Sorry for letting everyone (and especially me) down. Thanks to you guys I am still upbeat and am not about to give up. So tomorrow is Day 1. Thanks to everyone for your support - I'm proud to be part of MWO and we'll start fresh in the morning. :h to all.

Jim

Well, I blew It!!!!!!!!!

Jim,

I am sorry you "blew it" but remember, you do have 6 1/2 days of sobriety you would not have had otherwise.

It is a great idea to shoot for 7. Go for it.

Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Well, I blew It!!!!!!!!!

"Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Well, I blew It!!!!!!!!!

good to hear stay strong and think positive you can do this
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Well, I blew It!!!!!!!!!

Irish,
          I'm glad you're still with us. As long as you never give up you're still in the game. Best wishes on your next 7 days....you'll make it!!!! Kriger
          "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Well, I blew It!!!!!!!!!

Good, strong, stick-with-it attitude, Irish! Looking forward to hearing about your next 7 days... and the ones after that... !

wip

Comment

Well, I blew It!!!!!!!!!

Hey Irish, you are still here and that is great! Like the others have said, never give up giving up. We are all cheering you on!
              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Well, I blew It!!!!!!!!!

6 and a half days is quite an accomplishment Irish.

Congratulations- next time you will make the 7 and way beyond- I am sure.

Comment

Well, I blew It!!!!!!!!!

I 'blew it' on day 37 Irish. Were not the first and not the last. Your attitude to it is great. Im on day 3 and raring to give it another go.
                  To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Well, I blew It!!!!!!!!!

Get up, brush yourself off, and get right back on the AF horse, Jim.....

Don't delay.....don't allow The Beast to take control and turn this into a relapse....

You can do it....just be stubborn and focused....

Don

Comment

Well, I blew It!!!!!!!!!

Hi Jim,
                      Well done on your 6 and a half days! That's a good achievement.
                      Not even on "Day 1" here myself.. but will be trying again tomorrow.
                      Good Luck to You!
                      :l
                      ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

Well, I blew It!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to all for your words of encouragement. Not feeling great today after too much wine last night, but I'm back at it Today is Day 1.

Don: Thanks for the kick in the pants - you're absolutely right!

Jim

Comment

Well, I blew It!!!!!!!!!

Irishlady calling Irishguy

You have not let anyone down, if you had decided after 7 days to throw in the towel and go back to drinking full time because going AF was just to damn hard, well perhaps then you would have been letting yourself down, but did you??? NO!!!!! you pulled yourself up, dusted yourself down and decided to start again, and who cares if you only make 10 days AF next time, at least you are still trying, you're still in there fighting and we are all in your corner supporting you along the way. So come on, if there's one thing the Irish have, it's determination to get the job done.
                          A F F L..
                          Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Well, I blew It!!!!!!!!!

Irishlay you're absolutely right about the Irish determination! I get such great support on MWO - you guys are awesome.

Comment

Working...
                            X