AF Army 9th October 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army 9th October 2008

LookingToGrow;436558 wrote: Good for you, Vlad! Feeling okay?
    I feel relieved.
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

AF Army 9th October 2008

well im not going over to her gaff then...

Comment

AF Army 9th October 2008

3 yr old wants to play the computer, God , I will have to get a laptop , this is ridicoulous!

Comment

AF Army 9th October 2008

Vlad, so glad you keep coming to check on us :h
          :l
          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 9th October 2008

Seacailin;436617 wrote: No scoring Limey
            Was getting hit on by 20 something year olds all night. WTF? Not shagging a dude that is younger than my son Patrick. Yuck.
            When I was single, no dating anyone younger than my boys either. that's just plain sick...LOL!!
            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 9th October 2008

So glad I didn't have to put more drinks on that drink tracker.
              Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

AF Army 9th October 2008

vlad;436632 wrote: So glad I didn't have to put more drinks on that drink tracker.
                Good for you!
                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 9th October 2008

Was getting a bit embarrassed - what after 30 days AF as well.

Comment

AF Army 9th October 2008

limers;436626 wrote: 3 yr old wants to play the computer, God , I will have to get a laptop , this is ridicoulous!
                    To play computer games? Our GD likes to do that. We found one the other where she had to collect eggs and sell them to market...LOL!!
                    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 9th October 2008

you did great last month Vlad!

Comment

AF Army 9th October 2008

LOL Yeah, real sexy One2
                        "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

AF Army 9th October 2008

the kids games are lovely Ltg, but id prefere if she was in bed! Shes wondered off now , she only wants to play cos she hates me on it!

Comment

AF Army 9th October 2008

one2many;436641 wrote: Thank God my kids have no interest in anything other than the Wii.
                            Yet!

Comment

AF Army 9th October 2008

Well you all have a good night - will be thinking of those of you who are worried about loved ones.

Comment

AF Army 9th October 2008

one2many;436646 wrote: LMOA Limers, all mine in bed otherwise I would go mad......Ava goes at 7.30, Mia at 8 and Adam at 9....so I always have nights to myself.
                                Oh! stop bragging ...im soo great! Well, how much dozeall did ya force feed them , eh??

Comment

Working...
                                X