• Show
Clear All

AF Army 9th October 2008

Good morning/afternoon everyone!
    :l
    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 9th October 2008

It makes me happy which should count for something. But i can see both sides of the coin, and she has been put through so much, that i do feel she deserves a bit of my time. Wont have much choice since my p.c is down for a week or so! Small posts from the i pod will have to to.
      Great to hear from you Bee. Have been thinking about you too! How was your holiday? All well?
      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army 9th October 2008

afternoon LTG. How are you? Hope all is well.
        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army 9th October 2008

Hey Chef! It's great having you back but I hope you spend more time with Erin today than you do with us...LOL!!

O2M, thinking of your mum today :h
          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 9th October 2008

Katrina is on antibiotics and awaiting more tests on her kidneys. Thanks for asking!
            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 9th October 2008

DeeBee! We miss you!
              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 9th October 2008

one2many;435994 wrote:
                I spoke to Rob last night about the amount of time I spend on here, he has no prob with me being on here but I think he was just concerned at HOW much time I was here.I explained to him that I NEED this place and whether or not he likes it, it is making me a better person and keeping me sober.I think he understood.As long as i give him the odd bit of lovin, he is ok with it.....lol.
                Glad to hear that Rob now knows it's not a stop smoking site you're on!!!
                Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

AF Army 9th October 2008

one2many;436062 wrote: LMAO Vladders, he was a bit surprised to be honest and asked me.."Do you really need that....sure you dont drink that much"...I assured him I did.
                  It'll probably make him think. Funnily enough, my hubby said something similar to me when he found out I was on this site. He said something like, 'You're not THAT bad though...'
                  Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

AF Army 9th October 2008

Morning, all! Our 'others' can't understand that we get unconditional love and support here. It's different with the people we have to personally interact w/each day - their expectations are different.
                    sigpic
                    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army 9th October 2008

Hi Everyone!
                      O2M, You sound so bright and cheerful after all that sickness! Good on you. I was sorry to hear about you Mom and I'll lught a candle for her. Is her surgery early today? Keep us up to date. Cym, Sorry for your gf's feelings about MWO. She's probably worried you hook-up with some chick and build a deep relationship here.
                      DB, Glad to hear your vacation was so successful and relaxing. O2 put us in vacation mode thinking with her thread yesterday...thanks for that!
                      LTG, Keep us posted about Katrina; glad she is taking something other than vicodin!
                      Start,Marbs, Vlad, Limers and Rubes-How are things shaking for you tdy?
                      I pick hubby up from airport in a couple of hours-that trip went too quick! I'm going to have a long talk with hubby about things going on here....we need to start getting busy working on some "stuff". Love you guys, Krigs
                      "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

AF Army 9th October 2008

Hi Minty,
                        How are u doing this fine Thurs?
                        "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

AF Army 9th October 2008

I feel like I'm coming out of a 2-day binge, but it's just the migraine. Can't remember much of yesterday afternoon. Went to bed before 8:00 PM w/a sleep mask on to keep out light. Hubs brought in dinner & kept after me til I went to bed (I was squinting, trying to read posts!)LOL. Think I told you doc called and we had good long talk about topa, and he called it in for me. I can't believe he was so understanding! Usually a cold fish!
                          sigpic
                          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army 9th October 2008

He is a keeper. Besides I don't want to break in anyone else after 38+ years!LOL
                            sigpic

Comment

AF Army 9th October 2008

Yes, chat with hubby should be a difficult one; I don't look forward to it but necessary.
                              Rubes, sorry about your headache!

Comment

AF Army 9th October 2008

People serve less time that for murder here.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X