AF Army 9th October 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army 9th October 2008

we are almost at 28 years...my second hubby. I'm with you, Rubes...who wants to start that learning curve all over again!
    "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

AF Army 9th October 2008

Good luck, krigs. Don't have any advice for you-eveyone is different & every relationship is too.
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army 9th October 2008

Thanks O2M!
        "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

AF Army 9th October 2008

Thanks Rubes!

Comment

AF Army 9th October 2008

Hey guys, just a quick post to say that Im still about, but not exactly "AF", so wontbe posting on this thread
            I went to dentist yesterday (had infected tooth out, wisdom tooth out and got stitches in) and am in a bit of pain at the minute.. went 24 hours without a smoke, and the ibuprofen/co-codamol aint working.
            I was practically on the verge of tearing my hair out with pain through the night and unfortunately waited until 11am when the off-licence opened to get a small quart of brandy... kidded myself it was "medicinal" and was to numb the gums, but have ended up having two glasses..
            Ironically, it HAS actually numbed the pain better than conventional painkillers..
            But even so, Im sorry guys.
            Let you down
            Let myself down.
            ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

AF Army 9th October 2008

Krigs. How the Hell do you remember everyone on the thread. You Amaze me woman!!!
              I had too much fun in the 70's to possibly remember all of that.lol
              Good morning/afternoon everyone
              Another long night at work, but I am off tonight. Whoo Hoo!!!
              Gonna take a nap, get up, have my coffee, check in here, take a shower, go to an AA meeting and then jump in Live chat when I get home. There u go, my sober plan for the next 24 hours.
              Cy we are on the same day, so we have to keep each other in line. Deal?
              I am truly sorry for all of the sick family members. I will pray for them.
              "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

AF Army 9th October 2008

Sorry you're having so much pain Chelle. You're back here with us and you aren't giving up-that the main thing. I'm glad you didn't get paralyzed from the procedure. When I read that post the other day I was worried about you. Don't beat yourself up today; just work on feeling better. Soon, all your tooth pain will be over for good!

Comment

AF Army 9th October 2008

So sorry you are hurting Chelle. Feel free to come back when u want to. We love having you in the Army. You are a Good Soldier.

Comment

AF Army 9th October 2008

Hi Sea,
                    Good we'll get a chance to talk later since your off tnt. I have to get de-WANKED for work!

Comment

AF Army 9th October 2008

I am SO thirsty today. Can't get enough to drink! (diet coke caffeine free and water).Head better unless I move it. Hubs called, says he sorta wondered if I was drinking last night, told him understand his doubts. I FEEL like I've been drinking, a lot! The trash bin full of empty coke cans out to tell him something!
                      sigpic
                      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army 9th October 2008

Yes, I'm a wanky one again, O2!!!! LOL

Comment

AF Army 9th October 2008

Why does everyone over there takes baths instead of showers?

Comment

AF Army 9th October 2008

LMAO- DeWanked.:H
                            Look forward to seeing you in chat Krigs. Would love to see you too O2 if you are insomniacing.lol

Comment

AF Army 9th October 2008

Aww poor Rubes. I do hope that you feel better soon. That must have been quite a whack on the head!! And you were sober. OUCH!!

Comment

AF Army 9th October 2008

I don't think a Red Bull is what I need now. A coma might feel good!LOL
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X